• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    yha true, my bad, didn't meen 2 b a dick

but if i wasn't getting it at midnight id probably wake up early as hell 2
    I didn't think you were being rude.

And yeah, I'll probably wake up real early - anxious to play the game. But I think (hope) I'll face less of a line the following morning.

What's your strategy to stay up all night...caffeine? Sheer excitement alone can only maintain your adrenaline for so long...
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-05-2009, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      I didn't think you were being rude.

And yeah, I'll probably wake up real early - anxious to play the game. But I think (hope) I'll face less of a line the following morning.

What's your strategy to stay up all night...caffeine? Sheer excitement alone can only maintain your adrenaline for so long...

lol but yha its gonna be caffeine alright

"I HAVE THIS!"

Comment

adter the SSBB midnight release 'party' im never goin to a midnight release again

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          adter the SSBB midnight release 'party' im never goin to a midnight release again
          y not?

Comment

I'm going to be running on excitement alone. Maybe a few energy drinks here and there, but those usually make me feel nauseous if I drink too much. Plus, that shit goes directly to my bladder in, like, three seconds, and I'll never get any progress if I keep having to pee every five minutes.

lol but yha its gonna be caffeine alright
            "I HAVE THIS!"
            Just looking at that picture makes me need to go pee.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
              I'm going to be running on excitement alone. Maybe a few energy drinks here and there, but those usually make me feel nauseous if I drink too much. Plus, that shit goes directly to my bladder in, like, three seconds, and I'll never get any progress if I keep having to pee every five minutes.

Just looking at that picture makes me need to go pee.
              LOL, it takes awhile 4 it to hit me but when it does its not that bad.. well unless i chug it like a dumb shit

Comment

^Just don't be like one of those Korean Starcraft players that keels over after so many hours straight of playing a game and not sleeping.

Comment

"I HAVE THIS!"
                  Your kidneys will thank you for it

The only game that I can remember having midnight launches here were the 2 WOW expansions, and Halo 2 and Halo 3. Even if there was a Resident Evil 5 midnght release, and I wasn't importing. +8 hours is nothing when I've been waiting 4 years.
                  At least I won't be tired when I play it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I called the one where I preordered to see if there would be any midnight release thing, they said no and hung up on me instantly. =/ Oh well, I'll still be up early in the morning to get the game.

Comment

^Just don't be like one of those Korean Starcraft players that keels over after so many hours straight of playing a game and not sleeping.
                      LOL, you got it boob

Your kidneys will thank you for it
                      lol they've already thanks me for it by O.D'ing on me during class about a year ago

if your wondering what happend it went like this
                      friday: BFC monster (Big Fucking Can idk big it is but its huge for can) and a 2xl monster
                      saturday: BFC monster, 2xl monster, and 2 crappy unknown energy drinks
                      sunday: BFC monster, 2 2xl monsters, and a crappy unknown energy drink
                      monday: BFC monster and a poweraid and BAM! my kidneys kicked my ass lol, i o.ded i got dizzy and started to hilusinate
                      and i got really hard to breath and it got REALLY hot lol

well back on topic now

Comment

^And yet you bought another (looks like) 24-pack? I'd have quit after the first health scare.

You're addicted!

Comment

^And yet you bought another (looks like) 24-pack? I'd have quit after the first health scare.

You're addicted!
                          lol i no, but after this 24 pack im gonna stop, all it takes is will power and i have it

Comment

I wish my store had a midnight release. Instead, I'll have to wait until about 6:30pm Friday the 13th to start playing RE5.
                            same here bud friggin sucks like hell doesn't it.

Comment

Since I get off of work at 11pm Thursday, I will drive to the midnight release right after that. I don't know if they have people dressing up and shit but I will be there eitherway. Then I will stop by the 7-11 across the street and get some Monster energy drink. I think I might stop playing the game when the sun comes up because I like to play the game when it is dark out.

Comment

y not?
                                the release 'party' was basically the employees inside while all the customers went inside 2 at a time for a SSBB tourny. and to make matters worse i was already sick as a dog but my brother wanted this game

Comment

Working...
                                X