Ndesu on Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndesu on Professional

This is so annoying. Usually, I let my gun stay cool by tapping the fire button. Thats cool, except when your playing on Professional mode and ANY button press after they appear counts as a miss and you get slammed. So annoying.

EDIT: FUCK. FINALLY. 41 DEATHS.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-16-2009, 06:48 AM.

Is that online or offline?, because I didn't have any problem to beat it playing alone. Irving in PRO is another story.

Comment

Haha I cleared veteran yesterday with a friend and managed to clear it in 3:15 minutes, kind of a speed run with infinite ammo weapons and shit.

I've tried professional and you get dying state with only one hit, it's so difficult..

Comment

41 deaths is still a C rank lol
        Last edited by A-J; 03-16-2009, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I took a detour by doing a speed run on Vet... which apparently gets you the unlimited rocket launcher. I ended up getting all action figures among other things.

I'm finding the Hydra with the Dragunov to be more than enough in that mode.

Hit me for later chapters if you want.
          Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 03-16-2009, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Veteran was fairly easy, but I'm not sure if I'm even going to attempt Professional. One hit kill is near ridiculous, even with infinite ammo. Ndesu was a pain in the ass as it was, let alone on Professional.

Comment

I went through up to 3-2 fairly easy just using the gatling gun as chris and fucking around. It was pretty surprising. One big drawback is the fact that it ruins Hydra aiming. The box is in the way of what you are aiming at with Chris's animation there. The fully upgraded Hydra is so badass. Its range is insane. I was nailing the U-8 dead on in the weak spots when it was hatching babies. So awesome

Also, a hint for Irving. Do it single player. First, get Sheva on the mounted rocket launcher, then fire a rocket (buy a rocket launcher for this) at his weak point. if it hits in the general area, you'll know, as Sheva's missile should finish this form. When thats done, head to the back of the deck waiting for him (bring Sheva along for a revive). Here, I used my fully upgraded m500 with 6 shots. You need (I think) 4 on him here, so either the guide is wrong with hitpoint values or they don't list them for Professional mode. Anyway, hes easy this way. If you dont finish him off and he goes back in the mouth, turn around and GTFO the back deck. After it sinks back in, go finish it, because the tentacles will be popping up by now and will be very annoying to deal with if you don't finish it.

I'm on 5-2 now, where the enemies have guns and Sheva is a total moron on professional here. Always getting hit and such. VERY annoying.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 03-16-2009, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Wow, Dot50Cal, not to rub it in but you made me feel a lot better. I hate the Ndesu fight (least fav. part of the game) so I was saving him for last on my Pro run. He killed me about 18-20 times but I got him. He was the last thing standing between me and my Platinum Trophy for the PS3 version of the game.

So glad that fight it over. Now that I have the Platinum Trophy I'm never fighting Ndesu again.

Comment

Yeah, he's the one standing between me and the platinum trophy.

Dot, give Sheva a fully upgraded magnum (either one) and healers in 5-2 and beyond. The Wesker fights are fairly easy as you may imagine.

EDIT: 17 tries.
                  Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM.

Comment

CR29 and I got him down in 6 tries...I have to say the most annoying thing about the fight has to be the majini chipping away your health.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Ahh yup, 6 tries. Suck on that, Dot.

Comment

This fight on Pro was ridiculous, Sheva AI neither takes out the Majini nor stuns him enough so you have to do everything else lose half your health instantly.

Comment

S rank Ndesu Professional (single player). All difficulty S ranks on this fight complete and I'm never touching it again haha.
                          Last edited by Alzaire; 03-20-2009, 12:53 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, you little...

Comment

Originally posted by Alzaire View Post

S rank Ndesu Professional (single player). All difficulty S ranks on this fight complete and I'm never touching it again haha.

Congrats good sir.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X