Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff Rombie. My questions would mainly concern production of the first Biohazard's FMV and voice acting On another note, with regards to Scott McCulloch, I don't think he is the actor playing Chris whatsoever, and I've sent him an e-mail to try and get some answers... Was it Michael Gough playing the physical part as well as the voice acting? We shall find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Vilmer View Post
      I look at it this way. Reading a few articles from imdb, Una has a 19 year old daughter now in her second year of college. The girl in the intro was a high-schooler at the time, so we're looking at 17-18 when the filming was done. If Una was indeed the actress, she would've been 12 when she had her first child
      look at this image , her eye brows are the same :
      Dawn Bradfield, Alan Devine, and Una Kavanagh in The Gift (2017)

Comment

When Takeuchi said he'd been involved in the series since the beginning I always assumed he was just some lowly programmer... Turns out he designed Jill, Chris, Barry, hunters, Tyrant... Most of what we identify with Resident Evil. He's played a much bigger part in the series than I thought.

Comment

Questions have been sent. I'll let you know of the outcome.

Comment

Awesome Rombie, can't wait

Comment

I talked to one of the Scott McCulloch's, and it appears imdb has the two mixed together... The Scott that I chatted with is on-screen only (with no video game acting experience) and it appears the other Scott is video game voice acting only. He said that imdb thinks they are the same person. The search continues...
              Last edited by Vilmer; 03-29-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Still nothing at my end. Michael is doing the play until April 5th, so I probably wont hear back from him until after then.

Comment

All that
                  Spoiler:
                  hasn't been too kind to our good friend wesker

Ladies and gentleman, Sergio Jones.......ta daa!

also this was taken in 2003 and yes this is live-action banana blondie wesker
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 03-29-2009, 10:29 PM.

Comment

REEBECCCCCCAAAAAA!!

Lynn Harris (She played Rebbecca Chambers and was also the voice director, so she is to love/blame for all of the originals charm)

she is also chun-li in street fighter II: the new challengers

EDIT: sorry Rombie i just read your posts, thanks for putting in all that effort. It's really interesting
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 03-29-2009, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Barry Gjerde or just plain old Barry to you and i

I'm pretty sure I've found him, a few details don't match up on sites, like Birthplace. But there are too many physical similarities to ignore including this voice clip i grabbed from a japanese agency website

Barry?
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 03-29-2009, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Also i think i found Joseph

REunderground confirmed his name is joseph wool and he was in a show called bug Juice, i managed to find a amazon account with the name joseph wool and a user jwool36 after some google work, i found his myspace. I just sent him a message and would appreciate if you guys don't comment on his page or anything untill he replys (might scare him off lol)

Hopefully a breakthrough *crosses fingers*

EDIT: O.K all resources point towards Joseph being in a show called bug juice, the show was shot in 1998 and there is a kid named Joseph Wool but he's 15 WTH is going on? Did nobody research this before posting this supposed confirmation? Any help with this situation would be greatly appreciated
                        Last edited by Itchy...Munch!; 03-30-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Nice job man. Found anything about Scott?
                          sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to update you guy's on my recent work, i very much think i have found Chris. I am currently trying to contact him, i will post my findings at a later date. (hopefully when i hear from him)

Please excuse the fact that i am not giving any info at this time, i have been working hard on this and want to make sure i am correct and thorough. I also kinda fear my hard work will get stolen from me by some random lurker.

I do promise that i will update as soon as i hear anything

Comment

Wow, someone should organize a RE convention and assemble all the original cast members as special guests. That would be so awesome.

Comment

^Seeing as they have avoided identification for so long...good luck with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X