X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Bloody hell. What a load of childish, immature assholery this turned into. There are several people here who should be quite ashamed of how they've behaved. End of thread.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
    You're a funny guy. Here for you:
    resident,evil,news,details,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=game&search=resident%20evil%204,touchscreen,perspective,game,deadly,camera,attacks,back,latest,source,gamefront.de,check,breaking,emerge,gaming,british,magazine,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=company&search=capcom,capcom,biggest,thread,month,kiddies,official,working,silence,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=game&search=resident%20evil,remake,original

Why don't you contact Mikami then?
    Now everyone! Let's all put what Mikami, Una and Her fans said, along with all the other facts aside and believe the magical picture comparison theory of Black-Crow!
    Fans, blah blah blah. Stop Stalking me, Jerk! Ok.

Leave a comment:

• REmaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    I found this site that says the actor that played Barry has been voice acting in Japan for years.
    Indeed, he has quite a resume. I tried digging up some of the Barry Gjerde commercials I posted a few years ago to no avail, but here...take...a look...at THIS!

アメリカ英語ナレーター。大手電気メーカー、航空会社、飲料メーカー、鉄道会社VP、ラジオ英会話、ドキュメンタリー等多数。English narration

Edit: One of his more recent games, as a narrator.
    Last edited by REmaster; 07-30-2012, 01:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    First of all, YOu Pig-Headed idiot, that site just tells me someone's opinion. Anybody can make a video early in their career and then later on DENY it for whatever reason. Now, the reason Inezh identity was not solved, because Inezh is a stage name, meaning it was not her real name. Also, somebody put this rumor out there about Una because they must have some information that others do not know. I mean, why pick her? Did you ever hear of Una before? Why would someone do this? I wouldn't have known she played Jill unless someone pointed that out to me. Then comparing the pictures I see the resemblance. If she didn't look like Jill I wouldn't be saying she is.

And the other actors of the video can be found, but not the one who played Jill? Why don't YOU contact the guy who played Barry? Or the other people, maybe they might know something. Then go on a roof of a ten story building, and Jump off.
    You're a funny guy. Here for you:
    resident,evil,news,details,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=game&search=resident%20evil%204,touchscreen,perspective,game,deadly,camera,attacks,back,latest,source,gamefront.de,check,breaking,emerge,gaming,british,magazine,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=company&search=capcom,capcom,biggest,thread,month,kiddies,official,working,silence,http://www.gamesarefun.com/gamesdb/search.php?by=game&search=resident%20evil,remake,original

Why don't you contact Mikami then?
    Now everyone! Let's all put what Mikami, Una and Her fans said, along with all the other facts aside and believe the magical picture comparison theory of Black-Crow!

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    First of all, YOu Pig-Headed idiot, that site just tells me someone's opinion. Anybody can make a video early in their career and then later on DENY it for whatever reason. Now, the reason Inezh identity was not solved, because Inezh is a stage name, meaning it was not her real name. Also, somebody put this rumor out there about Una because they must have some information that others do not know. I mean, why pick her? Did you ever hear of Una before? Why would someone do this? I wouldn't have known she played Jill unless someone pointed that out to me. Then comparing the pictures I see the resemblance. If she didn't look like Jill I wouldn't be saying she is.

And the other actors of the video can be found, but not the one who played Jill? Why don't YOU contact the guy who played Barry? Or the other people, maybe they might know something. Then go on a roof of a ten story building, and Jump off.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    Sure, they are going to hire 14 years old foreign schoolgirls to act in video games cutscenes. Man I love this thread.
    Yeah, isn't it cool?
    I loved how the producer commented on her being immature and complaining all the time while filming the FMVs.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    She was between her 14-19 years.
    Sure, they are going to hire 14 years old foreign schoolgirls to act in video games cutscenes. Man I love this thread.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    Crow and Hunter are trolling you Alinhoalisson.

Just let the mods deal with it at this point.
    If so, let them. It's fun to own trollers. Specially when they come to the point of insulting me and possibly being banned

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Crow and Hunter are trolling you Alinhoalisson.

Just let the mods deal with it at this point.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    He said 30 years old max, that would make her 46-47. Where does it say Una is over 40? Now, just because it said average high school girl doesn't mean they meant college girl! And she doesn't look like a teenager in those videos anyway. The problem is, pig-headed people are not open-minded.
    SHE WAS A TEENAGER, YOU IDIOT! MIKAMI CONFIRMED THAT!
    Look, even people from IMDB are smarter than you:
    IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.

And in one of them, there are fans of Una for a long time and claim it's really not her:
    IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.

Now what?
    Is the whole world pig-headed too?
    I guess you can't stand that your pathetic theory of the picture comparison is going downhill.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    20 and 30 max?
    Are you crazy?

She was an average high school girl. Using common sense. She was between her 14-19 years.
    I love wasting my time arguing with idiots.

Even if she was 20, she would have 35/36 years today.
    Una has more than 40. IT'S NOT HER!
    He said 30 years old max, that would make her 46-47. Where does it say Una is over 40? Now, just because it said average high school girl doesn't mean they meant college girl! And she doesn't look like a teenager in those videos anyway. The problem is, pig-headed people are not open-minded.
    Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-30-2012, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nobody knows, but using common sense, she was between 20 and 30 max. I love wasting my time stating the obvious.
    20 and 30 max?
    Are you crazy?

She was an average high school girl. Using common sense. She was between her 14-19 years.
    I love wasting my time arguing with idiots.

Even if she was 20, she would have 35/36 years today.
    Una has more than 40. IT'S NOT HER!
    Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2012, 12:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Just for the fun of it, do you know what is the age of Inezh?
    Oh yeah, nobody knows.
    Nobody knows, but using common sense, she was between 20 and 30 max. I love wasting my time stating the obvious.
    Last edited by Rick Hunter; 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by alexdz View Post
    Has anyone thought about checking the credits of the game yet? Or they don't credit the actors or use pseudonims?
    The credits just say the aliases.
    Jill = Inezh
    Chris = Charlie
    Rebecca = Linda

And etc...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Just for the fun of it, find me a picture of two girls who both look the same, who's age match, have the same crooked teeth, but aren't the same person. Then you will have a point.
    Just for the fun of it, do you know what is the age of Inezh?
    Oh yeah, nobody knows.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X