X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheSelfishGene
    replied
    Back in 2009 I wrote a sketch about this for the RPD dispatch. I still have the script but the show was stopped before I could mix it.

Glad to see the crazies are still keeping the dream alive years later.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    I will quote those messages of yours if one day she finally admits she did the shooting, just for the fun of it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    Sure, but there's absolutely nothing to suggest Una was in Japan. Nullifying any possibility of it being her in BIO1. You can ask if she has ever worked in Japan, perhaps.
    But look at her man! She has the same teeth! The same nose! The same ears! Yeah, she made plastic with her chin, but it looks like her!

Hell, it's her! I don't care if she denied 1 thousand times for the people who asked her personally, not even if this goes against the no-acting experience in BH1. SHE LOOKS LIKE HER, SO SHE IS HER!!!! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROOF!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
    I was about to say: did they really need to bring the actors to Japan? Seems like it would be more cost effective to let some agency in US to handle the shooting.
    And the 1st Resident Evil didn't gave a big budget to begin with.
    They didn't bring them over. They were already there.

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
    I seen somewhere before, that actors go to Japan because they get a lot of work doing commercials. And I found this site that says the actor that played Barry has been voice acting in Japan for years. I think it is funny how the voice actors from Resident Evil also starred in the videos for the game. http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2...ctors-then-now
    Sure, but there's absolutely nothing to suggest Una was in Japan. Nullifying any possibility of it being her in BIO1. You can ask if she has ever worked in Japan, perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    So where is the supposed proof that Una was conveniently in Japan in 1996 when she was raised and studied in Dublin?
    I seen somewhere before, that actors go to Japan because they get a lot of work doing commercials. And I found this site that says the actor that played Barry has been voice acting in Japan for years. I think it is funny how the voice actors from Resident Evil also starred in the videos for the game. http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2...ctors-then-now

Leave a comment:

• MiLØ
    replied
    I was about to say: did they really need to bring the actors to Japan? Seems like it would be more cost effective to let some agency in US to handle the shooting.
    And the 1st Resident Evil didn't gave a big budget to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    So where is the supposed proof that Una was conveniently in Japan in 1996 when she was raised and studied in Dublin?

Leave a comment:

• Black~Crow
    replied
    Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    Inezh has retired and lives a quiet life never remembering her trip to Japan filming these scenes, she married and has moved on. Lets follow her example.
    The point of this thread was to find out were Inezh is. Now we know she is the actress una kavanagh(study those pictures real good), we can rest easy. We fans just like to know the truth. We can end this thread since the truth has been told.

Leave a comment:

• Wrathborne
    replied
    Inezh has retired and lives a quiet life never remembering her trip to Japan filming these scenes, she married and has moved on. Lets follow her example.

Leave a comment:

• Aleff
    replied
    Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
    I understand her, being the fetish of a resident evil community is not a very pleasant concept.
    This. The internet is a scary place sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• doriantoki
    replied
    I've decided to stay out of this thread, but to be honest, I am glad I am not the only one that sees that's clearly the same woman.

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    I understand her, being the fetish of a resident evil community is not a very pleasant concept.

Leave a comment:

• Darkmoon
    replied
    Honestly, even if it is her? I'm gonna work on the theory it's not her. It's obvious, if it is her, she doesn't wanna be associated with the role and I'm gonna respect that.

Leave a comment:

• MiLØ
    replied
    No that's not Una, that's her secret twin sister. Somebody deploy a private detective on that immediately!

Leave a comment:

• Rick Hunter
    replied
    Same face, same teeth. I don't really know what the issue is, it's her. Time to move on to something more interesting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X