Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand her, being the fetish of a resident evil community is not a very pleasant concept.

Comment

• I've decided to stay out of this thread, but to be honest, I am glad I am not the only one that sees that's clearly the same woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
        I understand her, being the fetish of a resident evil community is not a very pleasant concept.
        This. The internet is a scary place sometimes.
        Hail the heros of the revolution!

Comment

• Inezh has retired and lives a quiet life never remembering her trip to Japan filming these scenes, she married and has moved on. Lets follow her example.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            Inezh has retired and lives a quiet life never remembering her trip to Japan filming these scenes, she married and has moved on. Lets follow her example.
            The point of this thread was to find out were Inezh is. Now we know she is the actress una kavanagh(study those pictures real good), we can rest easy. We fans just like to know the truth. We can end this thread since the truth has been told.
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• So where is the supposed proof that Una was conveniently in Japan in 1996 when she was raised and studied in Dublin?
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• I was about to say: did they really need to bring the actors to Japan? Seems like it would be more cost effective to let some agency in US to handle the shooting.
                And the 1st Resident Evil didn't gave a big budget to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  So where is the supposed proof that Una was conveniently in Japan in 1996 when she was raised and studied in Dublin?
                  I seen somewhere before, that actors go to Japan because they get a lot of work doing commercials. And I found this site that says the actor that played Barry has been voice acting in Japan for years. I think it is funny how the voice actors from Resident Evil also starred in the videos for the game. http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2...ctors-then-now

Comment

• Originally posted by MiLØ View Post
                    I was about to say: did they really need to bring the actors to Japan? Seems like it would be more cost effective to let some agency in US to handle the shooting.
                    And the 1st Resident Evil didn't gave a big budget to begin with.
                    They didn't bring them over. They were already there.

Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                    I seen somewhere before, that actors go to Japan because they get a lot of work doing commercials. And I found this site that says the actor that played Barry has been voice acting in Japan for years. I think it is funny how the voice actors from Resident Evil also starred in the videos for the game. http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2...ctors-then-now
                    Sure, but there's absolutely nothing to suggest Una was in Japan. Nullifying any possibility of it being her in BIO1. You can ask if she has ever worked in Japan, perhaps.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      Sure, but there's absolutely nothing to suggest Una was in Japan. Nullifying any possibility of it being her in BIO1. You can ask if she has ever worked in Japan, perhaps.
                      But look at her man! She has the same teeth! The same nose! The same ears! Yeah, she made plastic with her chin, but it looks like her!

Hell, it's her! I don't care if she denied 1 thousand times for the people who asked her personally, not even if this goes against the no-acting experience in BH1. SHE LOOKS LIKE HER, SO SHE IS HER!!!! THIS IS THE ULTIMATE PROOF!!!!!

Comment

• I will quote those messages of yours if one day she finally admits she did the shooting, just for the fun of it.

Comment

• Back in 2009 I wrote a sketch about this for the RPD dispatch. I still have the script but the show was stopped before I could mix it.

Glad to see the crazies are still keeping the dream alive years later.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Your rap was the reason we put a lid on the RPD Dispatch. There was just nothing that could top that performance. We'd reach the peak of humanity and things could only go downhill from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                              I will quote those messages of yours if one day she finally admits she did the shooting, just for the fun of it.
                              You can hardly wait for it. She hasn't admitted in almost 15 years. She's in her 40s. And I doubt she ever will.
                              That because SHE IS NOT the actress from RE1. There's no proofs. And no, "The same face, the same teeth, the same nose, herp derp" is not a proof, they just look alike.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                You can hardly wait for it. She hasn't admitted in almost 15 years. She's in her 40s. And I doubt she ever will.
                                That because SHE IS NOT the actress from RE1. There's no proofs. And no, "The same face, the same teeth, the same nose, herp derp" is not a proof, they just look alike.
                                This guy will never admit that this is her! Even if Una said yes it is me, I admit it, Allybababa will say "ITs NOT HER" He always wants the last word.

And the statement you made that she looks like her but she isn't? Doesn't make sense. IT is she. And there is nothing you can PROVE that tells me otherwise. So what IF she is in her 40's? People play younger characters all the time.

The thing is you think you are right and I am wrong, so you are going to continuously reply it is not her. YOu are not going to convince me, unless you have another actress that claims to be Jill. And you won't find her because she was already found.

Comment

Working...
                                X