• Show
Clear All

• This thread is well creepy.

Comment

• Originally posted by randomwab View Post
      This thread is well creepy.
      The thread was OK until I saw Joseph's ostrich jerky

Comment

• Dawn Bradfield, Alan Devine, and Una Kavanagh in The Gift (2017)

Well, Jill's let herself go, hasn't she?
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 01-08-2010, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Time's Change I guess.
          sigpic
          www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Perhaps she decided to adopt the blonde hairdo post-RE5 after all, then.

Comment

• she played a prositute in the movie virgin cowboy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by OKei View Post
                Apparently, the IMDb website lists Reiko Takagi (高木礼子) as the Japanese VA for Rebecca Chambers.

Is the IMDb a credible source for this?
                no matter what Aris13 says (> face at her [or him]) you are totally right. i think jesus made that website

Comment

• I'm sorry for bringing this thread up again, but I just got a confirmation from Una Kavanagh herself that she is NOT Jill Valentine's actress at the opening of Resident Evil 1.

I guess she is not that happy about it, her reply was just a "No." and nothing else.

It is kind of sad to know we are back to ground zero in our search for the actors and actresses of Resident Evil 1's opening, but I kind of knew she was not Jill.

Well, now we finally have an official confirmation...
                  http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                  Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                    Well, now we finally have an official confirmation...
                    I'm sorry but we have no official confirmation without any hard evidence. What's your source? How can we trust you?
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• She has an official website. Besides she's an actress, she's also an artist.

Try contacting her yourself then.

Here is the copy of the answer she sent to me when I asked her about playing Jill:

de Una Kavanagh unakav@gmail.com
                      para "contato@residentevildatabase.com" <contato@residentevildatabase.com>
                      data 16 de maio de 2011 04:14
                      assunto Re: Email from website
                      assinado por gmail.com

04:14 (10 horas atrás)

No.

Sent from my iPhone

I can printscreen it if you want too. I wouldn't have a reason to lie, since I am one of those people who are looking for the actors for years and years.

EDIT: Here's the printscreen of the email.

And you can try to contact her yourself as well. ;)
                      Last edited by Red Queen; 05-16-2011, 01:21 PM.
                      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
                      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

• I never think this.
                        She doesn't looks like Jill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
                          EDIT: Here's the printscreen of the email.
                          That looks legitimate enough to me, thank you for contacting her on behalf of us

Pretty funny that she sent the answer from her iPhone.
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Big stars can't be bothered to send it from home. pssh

Comment

• There's nothing in the Birth of Biohazard video that points out their real names? it needs subtitling.
                              If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Tis a mystery where most of those classic VA's went. Things are just so complicated when VA's do so much voice work, forget what games they worked on, get credited for roles they didn't do, etc. A little bit off topic as far as Inezh, but I learned that sometimes the VA's themselves wonder about their work history when I spoke with Michael Gough (Lord Saddler) right after new year's last year about his name being credited for Chris in RE1 (which we all know it was the guy who voiced Richter Belmont in SOTN) as well as Harry Mason (which IMDB apparently won't remove).

Hi Joe,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. And thanks for the nice comments--much appreciated!
                                I don't recall everything exactly...I don't think I did the voice of Chris Redfield--but I'm honestly not sure. Not too often, but sometimes
                                when you record for a video game they use a temporary alias title or 'untitled project' etc, so you're not even sure what it is you're working on at the time.
                                But I'm pretty sure I didn't do the original RE. I do know that I did NOT do the voice of Harry Mason--somehow that credit showed up on imdb and I've asked
                                them a few times to delete it but so far it's still there. I wish I could take credit for both of them, but...oh well.
                                Anyway, hope things are going good for you in 2010 and again, I really appreciate your comments.

Good Luck & Take Care,
                                Michael
                                michaelgough.com

Nice guy, I wish it was as easy to contact other VA's. Saddler also plays one hell of a keyboard lol.
                                Last edited by REmaster; 05-18-2011, 12:10 AM.
                                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                                X