This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
    Nice guy, I wish it was as easy to contact other VA's. Saddler also plays one hell of a keyboard lol.
    Someone had better whip up a photoshop edit of Saddler playing a keyboard.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      Someone had better whip up a photoshop edit of Saddler playing a keyboard.
      HUZZAH! (Done this too quickly so I didn't care about quality LOL)

Spoiler:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-21-2011, 04:06 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I think this thread should be re-named 'Creeper'

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Spoiler:
          LMAO. That sir, is awesome.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post

Spoiler:
            Brilliant. I notice that Saddler's a fan of Korg.
            Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 06-23-2011, 02:46 AM.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Sorry for bumping an older thread.

Originally posted by Obscure View Post
              i'd heard rumors in some bio hazard forums in the past that Inezh real name is the uncredited actress call Michelle Yerger, who play Miss Idaho in Miss Congeniality film and Nurse 911 in The Princess Diaries.. but i don't know.. let's keep searching..
              Michelle Yerger in fact looks like Inezh.
              Have a look at the mouth-nose region:

Image source:
              bustedmugshots.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, bustedmugshots.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The largest video game database online, Giant Bomb features Game Reviews, News, Videos, and Forums for the latest in PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP, DS, 3DS, NGP, and more!

Comment

• It has already been said, that Jill from RE1 PSX, is the actress from Ireland, Una Kavanagh. This is the link I found http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/
                I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  It has already been said, that Jill from RE1 PSX, is the actress from Ireland, Una Kavanagh. This is the link I found http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1418006/
                  Una Kanavagh is not Inezh, go to her website, send her an e-mail.
                  She will say she's not.

This is just a dumb rumor. And IMDB is not a good source.
                  Last edited by Guest; 07-25-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                    She will say she's not.
                    How about not? I bet she's tired of people asking her that.

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                      She will say she's not.

This is just a dumb rumor. And IMDB is not a good source.
                      That was an alias. She wants to distance herself from Resident Evil, and for good reason. If you look at where she is now, and where she's trying to take her career, keeping Resident Evil on her credentials doesn't make any sense. You can get a good look at her in Jill's loner ending:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Last edited by doriantoki; 07-25-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                        That was an alias. She wants to distance herself from Resident Evil, and for good reason. Her "acting" was appalling, as was the voice acting. If you look at where she is now, and where she's trying to take her career, keeping Resident Evil on her credentials doesn't make any sense.
                        So what kind of proof do you have that Una is really Inezh?
                        Mikami already said that Inezh was just a dumb highschool average girl with no acting experience he found on Japan.

Una has nothing to do with her.

Comment

• Their physical attributes are identical. There was a similar discussion on bioflames. I updated my previous post with a video.

Comment

• Originally posted by doriantoki View Post
                            Their physical attributes are identical. There was a similar discussion on bioflames. I updated my previous post with a video.
                            Just because they are identical, that doesn't mean they're the same.
                            There are a lot of people in the world with the same face.

That proves nothing.

Comment

• It is not Una. Deal with it already.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• It is Una, whether she wants to admit it or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X