Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, but I don't see the resemblance...
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• In the overlay picture someone posted earlier, I especially like how the cheekbone doesn't match and the heads are of completely different size/shape and scaled (%) so that the nose roughly matches/overlays and the rest "kinda" follows.
      Last edited by Carnivol; 07-26-2012, 04:30 AM. Reason: BOSS

Comment

• I think Una is laughing her ass off at her house because of really crazy fans thinking she acted in the first Resident Evil.
        I mean, it was never revealed who Inezh was and everyone just go there, pick a random woman and calls her the girl of RE1. ¬¬

Comment

• Someday we'll find out. Someday.
          sigpic

Comment

• She laughing now, and says" I tricked them". That is me, but I am too embarrassed to admit it! But seriously, I do see a resemblance. The 2 top left pictures, the lips, nose and eyes match. The 2 right bottom images, the cheeks, nose and mouth are very close. And the one giveaway are her teeth. If you look closely, you can see that one front tooth sticks out more, and it is slanted towards the other front tooth. It would be her left side, but our right, were you would see the top front tooth. Also, other images the hairline and ears are very close. What other actress comes close?

And remember someone younger would have a slimmer and narrower face than someone older. You should look at peoples faces when they are teenagers/twenties and compare it to their images of them in their 30's and up. And there is a possibility since she is an actress that should could have had some plastic surgery done too.

And how come there are no images of Una from the time the videos of RE1 were made? I think 1995 or 1996. If you can get and image of Una from those years then we could really compare her features.

And by the way, I really do not believe people that say there no resemblance? Do you have to be so pig headed, that you can't admit that it just might be Una after all?

I have never heard of Una before this, and I wonder who started saying she is Jill from the video,it may have been someone she knew? And why hasn't there been any other actresses that has been thought to play Jilll in the Re1 videos?
            Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-26-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: changed spelling
            I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

• Another thing worth noting is that there is nothing to suggest Una was in Japan at the time. All the actors were.
              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                Someday we'll find out. Someday.
                The answer is on the Bio 1.5 disc.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                  She laughing now, and says" I tricked them". That is me, but I am too embarrassed to admit it! But seriously, I do see a resemblance. The 2 top left pictures, the lips, nose and eyes match. The 2 right bottom images, the cheeks, nose and mouth are very close. And the one giveaway are her teeth. If you look closely, you can see that one front tooth sticks out more, and it is slanted towards the other front tooth. It would be her left side, but our right, were you would see the top front tooth. Also, other images the hairline and ears are very close. What other actress comes close?

And remember someone younger would have a slimmer and narrower face than someone older. You should look at peoples faces when they are teenagers/twenties and compare it to their images of them in their 30's and up. And there is a possibility since she is an actress that should could have had some plastic surgery done too.

And how come there are no images of Una from the time the videos of RE1 were made? I think 1995 or 1996. If you can get and image of Una from those years then we could really compare her features.

And by the way, I really do not believe people that say there no resemblance? Do you have to be so pig headed, that you can't admit that it just might be Una after all?

I have never heard of Una before this, and I wonder who started saying she is Jill from the video,it may have been someone she knew? And why hasn't there been any other actresses that has been thought to play Jilll in the Re1 videos?
                  Me? Pig-Headed? Of Course Not!
                  I just don't believe in rumors, specially rumors started from IMDB.
                  I also don't believe two girls are the same person just because they look like each other.

Una was starting her professional carreer in 1997. Inezh was just a dumb, immature highschool girl that Mikami found in Japan. He hired all the actors just because of their looks, not because they knew anything about acting. It's way more plausible that Inezh is still an average girl, and not an actress.

Now, if you wanna keep posting pictures saying they are the same, that will not, and never will prove anything.

Comment

• I am not the one who started this rumor. But, don't you think it is odd someone else did? I mean, Una is not famous, and I wouldn't have thought, oh, that is Una!. I never heard of Una before, and I wondering if the person that started this rumor is someone she knows. I am thinking that maybe she is embarrassed and didn't want anyone to know she did the videos. Famous people have done this before. They were embarrassed about things they done in the past and wanted the video/images burned. Inezh was probably a stage name like Cher. It is not that far fetched.

Comment

• You people are still debating about that 3 years later? wow.

Comment

• Because we really would like to know. And don't we talk about beta games like Resident Evil 1.5, 15 YEARS later?

And one more thing, UNA IS JILL! I studied those pictures I posted, and if anybody doesn't see a resemblance needs GLASSES! I don't care if Una Kavanagh denied it, she is lying.
                        Last edited by Black~Crow; 07-26-2012, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
                          Because we really would like to know. And don't we talk about beta games like Resident Evil 1.5, 15 YEARS later?

And one more thing, UNA IS JILL! I studied those pictures I posted, and if anybody doesn't see a resemblance needs GLASSES! I don't care if Una Kavanagh denied it, she is lying.
                          I think I'll get out of this thread or it will kill the rest of my sanity... ¬¬

Comment

• Same face, same teeth. I don't really know what the issue is, it's her. Time to move on to something more interesting.

Comment

• No that's not Una, that's her secret twin sister. Somebody deploy a private detective on that immediately!

Comment

• Honestly, even if it is her? I'm gonna work on the theory it's not her. It's obvious, if it is her, she doesn't wanna be associated with the role and I'm gonna respect that.

Comment

Working...
                                X