• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This community, man.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by Black~Crow View Post
      This guy will never admit that this is her! Even if Una said yes it is me, I admit it, Allybababa will say "ITs NOT HER" He always wants the last word.

And the statement you made that she looks like her but she isn't? Doesn't make sense. IT is she. And there is nothing you can PROVE that tells me otherwise. So what IF she is in her 40's? People play younger characters all the time.

The thing is you think you are right and I am wrong, so you are going to continuously reply it is not her. YOu are not going to convince me, unless you have another actress that claims to be Jill. And you won't find her because she was already found.
      I look like my brother, that doesn't mean I'm him. But that also doesn't make sense, right?
      People come at me saying we're clones, but still, we're not twins or anything like that.

For Christ's sake, stop believing one person is another just because they look alike.
      What's so hard for you to understand on this?

And no, I said she is on her 40s NOW and even in this age, she hasn't admitted anything.
      Do you have some problem to read texts or something?

And one last thing, I can prove you that Una is not Inezh, because:
      1-Inezh had no acting experience
      2-Una began studying acting and stuff before 96'
      3-Mikami said that Inezh was just an average girl
      4-This thing of "Una is Inezh" is just a dumb rumor started from a dumb IMDB user
      5 and most important-Una have been asked millions of times and she NEVER admitted she was Inezh

Now what about YOUR proofs?
      You only keep posting stupid comparison pictures. That will never prove anything.

EDIT

And no little crow, my intentions doesn't involve in proving you wrong.
      Involves in opening everyone's eyes that this was just some rumor.
      But for some reason, people come and insult me of pig-headed and blind.
      Still call me immature just because I told them that you can't say one person is the same just because they look alike.

That's pathetic.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2012, 10:04 AM.

Comment

• Please go away. I am tired of you. You are wrong and that is that. And you don't look like your brother you look like an idiot. Una is Jill!!
        I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

Please go away. I am tired of you. You are wrong and that is that. And you don't look like your brother you look like an idiot. Una is Jill!!
          OK, Bye-bye!
          If you ever come back, please bring some proof with you. ;)

Just before I go, will you also be mad at me if I say I don't believe Alzaire is Inflames or that Carnivol owns the disc of 1.5?
          Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• So how did this Una connection with Jill first crop up? What was the original link that made people believe she was Jill, I'm assuming it isn't just some completely random find of a woman who looks like her.

Was it her name appearing on IMDB, because who the hell put it there? How did they make the connection?
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              This community, man.
              I like the community here, although I will say that it's threads like these that get me a little creeped out, lol. Resident Evil fans are just as obsessed as any other fanbase, and that will never change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                So how did this Una connection with Jill first crop up? What was the original link that made people believe she was Jill, I'm assuming it isn't just some completely random find of a woman who looks like her.

Was it her name appearing on IMDB, because who the hell put it there? How did they make the connection?
                It was mainly because of IMDB. Her name appeared there as the woman who acted in the first RE and people started believing it.

The same way they believe that Alyson Court voiced Yoko (Laura Thorne voiced her) and that Steve was going to appear in RE6.
                Last edited by Guest; 07-30-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                  This community, man.
                  My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                    So how did this Una connection with Jill first crop up? What was the original link that made people believe she was Jill, I'm assuming it isn't just some completely random find of a woman who looks like her.

This is why I said someone she knew must have said this. I never heard of Una before. And I do not think she is that well known. But, when comparing her photos to the video, you can CLEARLY see the same features of her face. And despite what alinhoalisson says, He can't answer this question.
                    I have received 135,000 infractions at The Horror Is Alive!

Comment

This is why I said someone she knew must have said this. I never heard of Una before. And I do not think she is that well known. But, when comparing her photos to the video, you can CLEARLY see the same features of her face. And despite what alinhoalisson says, He can't answer this question.
                      I can answer this question with facts.
                      You can answer this question with crappy comparison pictures.

Facts >>>>>> Crappy Comparison Pictures

Comment

• Just for the fun of it, find me a picture of two girls who both look the same, who's age match, have the same crooked teeth, but aren't the same person. Then you will have a point.

Comment

• Has anyone thought about checking the credits of the game yet? Or they don't credit the actors or use pseudonims?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
                            Just for the fun of it, find me a picture of two girls who both look the same, who's age match, have the same crooked teeth, but aren't the same person. Then you will have a point.
                            Just for the fun of it, do you know what is the age of Inezh?
                            Oh yeah, nobody knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
                              Has anyone thought about checking the credits of the game yet? Or they don't credit the actors or use pseudonims?
                              The credits just say the aliases.
                              Jill = Inezh
                              Chris = Charlie
                              Rebecca = Linda

And etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by alinhoalisson View Post
                                Just for the fun of it, do you know what is the age of Inezh?
                                Oh yeah, nobody knows.
                                Nobody knows, but using common sense, she was between 20 and 30 max. I love wasting my time stating the obvious.
                                Last edited by Rick Hunter; 07-30-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X