This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
    OH MY GOD!!! *faints*

is that a Vagina? i think it is. battle Suit Jill really is the ultimate fan service.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

Sheva Alomar says: 'hanks.
      She looks like a puppy. I'm serious!

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
      The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
      Why is there a red discoloration over the part that covers her Vagina? Maybe a easy-access port?

Comment

• wow sheva does look like a puppy begging for a treat in that pic..CHRIS! SHE WANTS TO TAKE IT!
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          OH MY GOD!!! *faints*

is that a Vagina? i think it is. battle Suit Jill really is the ultimate fan service.
          Yea I just asked for a shot of the camel toe, didn't expect to see that. I think Ada will be jealous of Jill's outfit.

Comment

• This thread is getting scary.

Comment

• i dont think thats her acctual vagina,looks to flat if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                i dont think thats her acctual vagina,looks to flat if you ask me.
                Yeah, Jill's vagina was really bulging when you saw it in... wait, where did you see it?

And as far as unfortunate texture glitches go, that one's a doozie. Just... What the fuck.

Comment

• im just saying,it dosent have the curviture or depth of ones ive seen,its probably just a thong instead of the suit.

Comment

• Maybe Capcom's 3d artists just aren't as experienced as you. Or it's just a texture glitch.

Comment

• Hmm..well everygame has texture glitchs,some of them verry odd glitchs,i remember a early build of STALKER had every green texture turn out purple or pink,so my bet is that its a texture glitch.

Comment

• More cute Sheva.

Comment

• oh shes such a caramel pixel isint she.

Comment

• No. She's my caramel princess.

Comment

• thats fine
                              i prefer vanhilla with some milk chocolate on top if you catch my drift

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                                thats fine
                                i prefer vanhilla with some milk chocolate on top if you catch my drift
                                I really don't. All I could think of was a really pale woman with... milk chocolate on top.

Comment

Working...
                                X