Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
    Attached Files

Comment

• As discovered, gamma-adjusted, captured, and distrubted by Dot
      sigpic

Comment

• I'll play the part of Wesker in RE Flash Edition here.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
          Whoa this is.... very wrong but sexy at the same time. What character is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

Sheva Alomar says: 'hanks.
            I love those few seconds where she has that look on her face in the beginning. Very cute. And does anyone else notice how she likes to "steal" looks at Chris. Right there, and also again before you get rammed by Irving's boat?

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            The one that started it all. AS REQUESTED BY GENE (OH SNAP).
            Dude, is that real, or did you "make adjustments?" Because if that's real, that's a hell of a "snap shot."

I didn't spend much time analyzing the figures like that, but now I may have to go take a look.
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-24-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Oh, its real. The only adjustment I did was the gamma so you can see it better.

Comment

• That's really unbelievable. I almost can't believe what I'm seeing when I look at that pic.

Lips everywhere.

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                I love those few seconds where she has that look on her face in the beginning. Very cute.
                I know. That's why I screencapped that from a trailer.
                Last edited by Vector; 03-24-2009, 11:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                  Dude, is that real, or did you "make adjustments?" Because if that's real, that's a hell of a "snap shot."

I didn't spend much time analyzing the figures like that, but now I may have to go take a look.

I know huh? We should try this out ourselfs.

Comment

I love those few seconds where she has that look on her face in the beginning. Very cute. And does anyone else notice how she likes to "steal" looks at Chris. Right there, and also again before you get rammed by Irving's boat?

You can actually see the vagina area in game during the fight with Jill. At one point it slows down when she's attacking Chris and you can see it.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      You can actually see the vagina area in game during the fight with Jill. At one point it slows down when she's attacking Chris and you can see it.
                      wow, ive never payed that much attention to that before.

looks like im gonna have to go back and take a looksy

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        Oh, its real. The only adjustment I did was the gamma so you can see it better.
                        Wow. I can see some new scandal erasing the cries of racism once a radical parent discovers this!

CONCERNED MOTHER: "The video game character has an exposed vagina! My child could bear witness to digital smut!"

POLICEMAN: "Ma'am, why is your 12-year-old son playing a violent video game?"

FLABERGASTED MOTHER: "That's beside the point! Vagina!"

The only thing I can think about this costume is that Wesker designed it for easy access. Perhaps that is why he wasn't interested in Excella? Either that or the P30 made Jill urinate alot. P30...Pee. Get it? Haha. *Runs and hides.*

P.S. Will this issue be the thing to shift fanatical conversation from Jill's blonde hair?
                        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-24-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

The only thing I can think about this costume is that Wesker designed it for easy access. Perhaps that is why he wasn't interested in Excella?
                          So....Wesker is now a fashion designer? Will he be on Project Runway any time soon?
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Lips...everywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                              So....Wesker is now a fashion designer? Will he be on Project Runway any time soon?
                              Shoot, girl...the man's got style. Fabulous style. You know how hard it is to assemble entirely black outfits?

*That's sarcasm, BTW.*
                              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-24-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Shoot, girl...the man's got style. Fabulous style. You know how hard it is to assemble entirely black outfits?

*That's sarcasm, BTW.*
                                Emos and goths do it well enough.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X