• Show
Clear All

just release it as a joke anyway!! lol or send it to capcom

Dear Capcom,

Please make this happen.

Signed,
    THIA

Comment

We can only pray that capcom is reading this.

Comment

I hope so too. I'm willing to fork over money if they offer some kick ass characters and DLC.

Anyways, for Claire, what do you guys suggest as her weapon/item set? For Ada it's pretty much her RE4 one sans TMP. And Hunk isn't going to be a problem, lol.
        Last edited by Marty Kirra; 03-27-2009, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Claire need to have a bow gun, pistol and grenade launcher with explosive rounds. Any maybe an herb.

Comment

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
            just release it as a joke anyway!! lol or send it to capcom

Dear Capcom,

Please make this happen.

Signed,
            THIA
            (look im quoting myself lol)

P.S.

Walrus Wesker as an unlockable too

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Kirra View Post
              I hope so too. I'm willing to fork over money if they offer some kick ass characters and DLC.
              I don't understand...why are people constantly complaining about the Mercs characters? I mean, if you want to play as HUNK, Ada, Krauser, or God forbid, Leon - then go fire up RE4 Mercs.

When RE4 first came out, and people started playing Mercs, did you all cry about (Insert character name here) not being playable? When RE4 was re-released numerous times, and the Mercs characters were the same as the original, did people whine this much?

"I want to play as Barry."

"I want to play as Claire."

"I want to play as Salazar."

I can see a little disappointment that a character you like would not be present, but there are multiple threads with the exact same whingeing. People act as if RE5 Mercs is some sort of lackluster affair. I don't get it...

Comment

I'm not complaining, however, I see no problem in getting some more characters in there. I like the characters/costumes we have now, but if they add more, I'm not hesitating on getting them.

Comment

Here's a proposal, why not add Spencer in there? I've always enjoyed toying with the idea of him being a playable character in Mercenaries, if only for the sheer bizarreness of it.
                  Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 03-28-2009, 03:35 PM.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    Here's a proposal, why not add Spencer in there? I've always enjoyed toying with the idea of him being a playable character in Mercenaries, if only for the sheer bizarreness of it.
                    His crowd control device to use on stunned Majini: rockets on the back of his wheelchair he uses to plow through them.

Comment

He also has this glove that can be used to electrocute enemies.

Wait....wrong wheelchair-bound villain.

Comment

He can be the Horace Belger of Resident Evil.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

we need tofu

Comment

Agreed ^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              he can summon midget Weskers to do his bidding.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                I don't understand...why are people constantly complaining about the Mercs characters? I mean, if you want to play as HUNK, Ada, Krauser, or God forbid, Leon - then go fire up RE4 Mercs.

When RE4 first came out, and people started playing Mercs, did you all cry about (Insert character name here) not being playable? When RE4 was re-released numerous times, and the Mercs characters were the same as the original, did people whine this much?

"I want to play as Barry."

"I want to play as Claire."

"I want to play as Salazar."

I can see a little disappointment that a character you like would not be present, but there are multiple threads with the exact same whingeing. People act as if RE5 Mercs is some sort of lackluster affair. I don't get it...
                                People are spoiled. Now that downloadable content is a wide phenomenon, I think gamers just kind of expect Capcom to make other characters available simply because. Personally, I'm fine with the characters we have in RE5 Mercenaries. I'm fond of them all, and they certainly add MUCH MORE variety than RE4's characters. I'd rather have, like, over 9000 alternate costumes in the main game.

Comment

Working...
                                X