No announcement yet.

A Old Friend Joins the Mercenaries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If people will BUY the downloadable content, there is absolutely no reason for Capcom to NOT produce it... supply and demand.

We demand it, they should supply it

Comment

There's a flaw with that idea, and it's called 1.5. We demand, beg, ask nicely, roll over and play dead, whimper in pathetic puppy dog like fashion. The bastards never supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
        His crowd control device to use on stunned Majini: rockets on the back of his wheelchair he uses to plow through them.
        I demand an artist's impression of what this doomchair would look like.
        See you in hell.

Comment

I would, but I'm hard at work with Claire, Leon, and HUNK right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I demand an artist's impression of what this doomchair would look like.
            How about these beasts?

The wheelchair built for Corey Haim by his drunken uncle Gary Busey in the 1985 crapfest "Silver Bullet."

-OR-

The demonic wheelchair concocted by our dear Fred Krueger in ANOES 3...
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 03-30-2009, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              There's a flaw with that idea, and it's called 1.5. We demand, beg, ask nicely, roll over and play dead, whimper in pathetic puppy dog like fashion. The bastards never supply.
              Yeah, but there's considerably less people who would buy 1.5 than people who would pay for downloadable content on RE5.

Comment

Well, there used to be pictures in my last post. What the hell happened to my images?

Comment

Working...
                X