No announcement yet.

Why there is certain weapon in certain boss fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno I've tried to forget Dead Aim and how much I paid for it, but it does resemble it a bit. By the way, Josh Is going to star in the next resident evil. I've already called it! (goes to make fan-made RE6 cover)
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      I dunno I've tried to forget Dead Aim and how much I paid for it, but it does resemble it a bit. By the way, Josh Is going to star in the next resident evil. I've already called it! (goes to make fan-made RE6 cover)
      And he teams up with Jacob from GTA IV for the ultimate Rastafarian zombie killing adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Corrin View Post
        And he teams up with Jacob from GTA IV for the ultimate Rastafarian zombie killing adventure!
        Ya Corrin, I tink you got a great idea, mon, seen? Little Jacob be a righteous, bad man, seen? I and I tink he and Josh would be a GREAT team, ya know.

One love, me bruda.

Comment

And everybody stole it from Akira. You give Gears of war way too much credit.

Comment

Confidential Mission did it before Gears.

Comment

Originally posted by Sina View Post
              And everybody stole it from Akira. You give Gears of war way too much credit.
              Deploy the SOL!
              See you in hell.

Comment

And Goldeneye (movie...).

Anyway the whole laser thing was stupid. There's no weapon more powerful in the RE universe than the all-mighty rocket launcher. Just three or four shots of this bad-boy and the hentai-tentacled bitch was gone.

Still I felt RE5 too gearish in that part. I was playing with the same friend who help me finish GoW2 on coop, and we were like... RIPOFF!!!! But there's no deny that every ACTION GAME now-a-days will be compared to Gears of War.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                  And Goldeneye (movie...).

Anyway the whole laser thing was stupid. There's no weapon more powerful in the RE universe than the all-mighty rocket launcher. Just three or four shots of this bad-boy and the hentai-tentacled bitch was gone.

Still I felt RE5 too gearish in that part. I was playing with the same friend who help me finish GoW2 on coop, and we were like... RIPOFF!!!! But there's no deny that every ACTION GAME now-a-days will be compared to Gears of War.
                  That's really the essence of this thread. Gears of War was such a phenomenal success as an action game, that it really set the bar (Even though it wholly ripped off RE4 in many respects).

I believe GoW took what RE4 did and made it waaaay better. This is probably why most people feel RE5 is so similar to GoW. Even though the controls and some other parts of RE5 felt like a step backwards from what GoW has done.

Comment

I thought it was a cool battle but felt a laser had no place in an RE game no matter what game or movie had it first.

Comment

Ehy Chris me bredda, righteous wit a piece! I still vexed about dat dogheart Wesker, you got some craaaaazy drivin skills to get i and i out of der!

Edit - Cliffy B (Gears of War producer) even stated that he referred to Gears as "Resident Killswitch" for a while when it was in development, due to the gameplay style being a hybrid of RE4 and Killswitch.
                      Last edited by Gideon Quinn; 04-13-2009, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X