Clear All

• The locals are hostile

How it should have started and ended...

Chris: "The locals are hostile I repeat the locals are hostile..."
    Radio: "Roger firing nuclear missile all BSSA agents leave the impact area"

Spoiler:

it would have bean alot easier

Comment

I'm really glad you're not a world leader, Harry Mason. You can't just go around NUKING everything. A nuke was used on Raccoon City because it was a last resort. You think the President was like "HAY LET'S BOMB IT, HAXX"? I doubt it. An entire midwestern city was emaciated by a virus that turned living things into flesh-eating monsters. That's a lot different than ANY of the other scenarios in the series.

Also, who would even have the authority to call for a NUKE on a village in Africa?

Comment

It wouldn't have made any sense to bomb the entire city that early. The BSAA hadn't fully figured out what was going on. All they thought was that there was an illegal weapons deal going down.Spoiler:

In the end...I doubt the UN and the nations involved would have agreed to bombing the area unless they didn't have any other choice.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

[QUOTE=Rosetta Mist;92827]Spoiler:

No kidding. Plus, if they bombed Kijuju than that would take away some of Raccoon City's thunder. I mean, the fact that the president had to call in a missile strike on American soil is what made it so devestating...but like everyone else said that was a last resort and they probably wouldn't play the "well, time to nuke it" card again.
          Last edited by REmaster; 04-07-2009, 12:58 AM.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Firing a nuke in a remote African region. Brilliant strategy :p

if things ever got out of hand they can always call in Leon, remember how he single handedly cut down Spain's population nearly 20 % ?
            Last edited by A-J; 04-07-2009, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Are they going to quarantine the area now, or what? They just left it all open and who's to say all of the Majini and other B.O.Ws are dead? (Doubtful). Plothole.

Comment

That's what made Raccoon City's destruction such a wildly controversial decision. Sure, an incident in an isolated region like Kijuju could be contained but something on the scope of Raccoon City would have major political reprecussions. It even brought the president down, and as such I'm not surprised that Umbrella went under. There was no way they could escape from that unscathed. Now Tricell on the other hand, they might be okay.

A nuclear strike on Kijuju was unnecessary, and I don't think it would be as serious as Raccoon City. I mean, think about it, a nuclear attack on American soil, killing over 100,000 American citizens. That's the RE universe equivalent of September 11th right there.
                Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-07-2009, 09:36 AM.
                See you in hell.

Comment

Nuke them?!! What are you thinking!? You want to start WWIII? No disrespect but we might as well Nuke all Africa while they're at it!!
                  Last edited by hellrizer; 04-07-2009, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                    Are they going to quarantine the area now, or what? They just left it all open and who's to say all of the Majini and other B.O.Ws are dead? (Doubtful). Plothole.
                    Same can be said for RE4. Shit could still be roaming the Spanish countryside for all we know.

I would just assume they called in a quarantine and special task forces to contain and eliminate them.

Unless the heroes killed them all initially anyway. Which I find a funny thought.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                      Same can be said for RE4. Shit could still be roaming the Spanish countryside for all we know.

I would just assume they called in a quarantine and special task forces to contain and eliminate them.

Unless the heroes killed them all initially anyway. Which I find a funny thought.
                      Yeah, you're right about that. I forgot RE4 did that too. You can just chalk it up to the fact that I'm too damn picky.

Comment

This can not end well...

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
                          Yeah, you're right about that. I forgot RE4 did that too. You can just chalk it up to the fact that I'm too damn picky.
                          I chalk it up to the fact that I don't think many of us paid much attention to the technicalities of RE4's story because the entire thing was a complete joke. It is, of course, very forgettable.

And yeah, nuking Africa = bad idea. It'd cause a racial uproar and it just couldn't be done. You know, I think British Gas are making a new mutagenic virus. I might try and get their HQ nuked too. Let's nuke the world!
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 04-07-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

OH SHIT!! World domination!!

Comment

"Nuke-ing" the world is not fun. Spreading Uroboros all over the world; now that's what I'm talking about.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X