X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and PS3, don't forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Spencer View Post
      Running and gunning with a shotgun, is not realistic. In fact, the recoil off most guns is too much to be able to run around aiming wildly. Resident Evil is pretty realistic when it comes to forcing the player to stop and shoot.
      I was being sarcastic. I don't want run and gun in RE. Ever.

And that would be cool (the idea of the box set).

And then alongside it, release a special pack of Outbreaks 1 and 2 alongside the newly-developed (in my head) Outbreak 3 for PS360. XD

Both packages would cost so much money though. The box-sets would run you hundreds, especially the REmake-style box set.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 04-19-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Outbreak 3 would rock. With the online infrastructure and graphics we have now, would be almost perfect. But that's just a wet dream. Capcom is not that smart.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i seriously would not mind capcom re-releasing RE4 with an HD coating sooner or later

Comment

A part of me would love to see RE2 remade, the other part is screaming "They'll just eff it up!"

A nice port with some pixel smoothing would rock though...

Comment

i want an RE3 Remake so badly, and an RE2 and CVX remake would be awesome as well.

also i want Outbreak 3 already.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                i want an RE3 Remake so badly, and an RE2 and CVX remake would be awesome as well.

i agree with all this and i want a REmake port of RE1 to the 360/ps3

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                  outbreak 3 would be a great game for the ps3 and xbox 360

Comment

i dont think they should remake the games. i mean they would probably ruin them. REmake
                    was a masterpeice yes. but that could have been a once in a lifetime thing.
                    besides UC and DSC probably ruined the chance for us to have a full remake of the older games.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      i dont think they should remake the games. i mean they would probably ruin them. REmake
                      was a masterpeice yes. but that could have been a once in a lifetime thing.
                      besides UC and DSC probably ruined the chance for us to have a full remake of the older games.

kk your probley right but i would go REmake stye for all the old games

Comment

i wouldnt because they would probably ruin them. they wouldnt be as scary either maybe if they added some extra stuff in there (which i doubt they would do)
                        like they did with lisa trevor. but still, capcom would probably just take some places from outbreak and put them in RE2remake and RE3remake. they did the same thing with UC why wouldnt they do it with a remake?

as for outbreak 3. we arnt getting one. its already been said.

Comment

capcom is bad for killing francies

Comment

I wouldn't mind a RE3 remake, but I would really want to add some important things to its plot. Like Rebecca sacrificing herself for someone, Barry meeting Jill at the end. What I would not want is a drastic change on the agressive Nemmy or the brave Valentine personality. Classic camera style would be awesome.

REmake and RE0 are still modern as someone said above. I don't care about CV (weakest game in the series along with RE0)

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              I wouldn't mind a RE3 remake, but I would really want to add some important things to its plot. Like Rebecca sacrificing herself for someone, Barry meeting Jill at the end. What I would not want is a drastic change on the agressive Nemmy or the brave Valentine personality. Classic camera style would be awesome.

REmake and RE0 are still modern as someone said above. I don't care about CV (weakest game in the series along with RE0)
                              So you'd rather a bad game which has great potential be left alone (even though it has pivotal moments inclusive, such as Wesker and Chris seeing eachother since the mansion incident), and a game which is already good even though it has no plot whatsoever be remade so we can see Jill yet again? RE2 and RE3 don't need remaking. They were masterpieces as they were and are best left alone. CVX needs a remake, because although the plot and the potential of the plot are great, the gameplay is appalling.

Comment

You want a RECV remake just because of Alexia, don't you?
                                But you have a point, you know. RE2 and RE3 are masterpieces as they are. RECV, on the other hand, not. And never will... I personally think it was REALLY boring, with a silly plot and more of the same... graphically is terrible, and you know... RE2 looks better than what RECV does now.

I bet you'll get what you want in Darkside Chronicles if they decide to give a little extra time to Claire, knowing that Capcom don't want to have female heroines as badass anymore.
                                Last edited by Jill Lover; 04-27-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X