Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else really love how the game keeps track of your stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else really love how the game keeps track of your stats?

Total time played, certain amounts of enemies killed, accuracy with specific weapons, enemies killed with those weapons, etc...

I hope the Records menu returns in RE6.

it's pretty common in most recent games ..

Comment

I still don't think enough games utilize it. I'd love to see Left 4 Dead make use of it.

Comment

I dig it.

Comment

It's great. It's always nice to see how many hours of my life I've wasted on a game.

Comment

Good for experienced gamers because it reminds us how good we are doing.

Bad for unexperienced gamers because its telling them that they need improvement.

Comment

It's good but I really wish more games would implement a Saved films feature like halo 3 did.

Comment

It's a great addition to a game that offers so much replayability, but it could've been done better i think.

Comment

Originally posted by LVL100 Merchant View Post
                  I'd love to see Left 4 Dead make use of it.
                  yeah good idea

Comment

I like it...

Comment

It's cool, I liked this "record" stuff

I wish we could take pics, like SSBB, and save it.
                      We would all have amazing computer wallpapers 8)

Comment

for games like GTA or something, then its normal. but every game doesn't need it. Like Zelda - that'd be pointless. i don't think anyone would care about how many ReDeads you killed.
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                          for games like GTA or something, then its normal. but every game doesn't need it. Like Zelda - that'd be pointless. i don't think anyone would care about how many ReDeads you killed.
                          I would totally care. Times I've used my sword or bow, the amount of secrets I've discovered, total time I've played, certain kinds of enemies killed (in number of). That stuff could suit any game (loved it with Meteos).

Comment

At first I did't care but after I beat the game several times, I check it often. I don't think the game really needs it but I like it.

Comment

ehh. its not that big of a deal to me. but hey i guess its good.

Comment

Working...
                              X