Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kronk View Post
    Where did you read this?
    Dudeee. Not to sound weird or anything, but youre the reason i started posting on this site .

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      Saddler has it in RE4, and Irving uses it in RE5. There's no confirmation on whether Krauser and Salazar uses the Master or the ordinary version, but I think its a mixed, with the Master Plaga being the dormant one.
      I'd say Salazar is for sure. He makes a point to tell Leon that he's not like the other Ganado's, and that hes "in complete control".

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
      Yea, the master or control plaga just ment that the person could still control their thought. It had nothing to do with being able to control others infected. Saddler just found a way to control the villagers.
      He used his staff for this. Ada mentions that it emits a frequency which mimics Salazar's naturally ability to control them (wuttttt).
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-01-2009, 08:37 PM.

Comment

^But wait, maybe Ada was wrong, it was just her conjecture. But the Salazars have the ability to control the Plagas, but when they were active in the late middle ages they were opposed to AAAHHHHH x_X

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          I'd say Salazar is for sure. He makes a point to tell Leon that he's not like the other Ganado's, and that hes "in complete control".

He used his staff for this. Ada mentions that it emits a frequency which mimics Salazar's naturally ability to control them (wuttttt).
          Ada did say that in RE4 but she also said it was only hypothetical on her
          part...which also comes to my attention if that were true, how did Salazar
          control them and later in RE5 how did Wesker/Irving/Excella control them?

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
            Natural ability? Well, I suppose that makes some kind of sense since he's from the same bloodline. But what about Mendez?
            See you in hell.

Comment

I got it! The stick contain's Ramon's brain. That's why he's such a retard. = p

Comment

Working...
              X