No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 3 SLES 02698

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a mess I made stating that n_n". Im afraid I dont own a copy of that exact disc, my PAL copy is another one. I havent seeing myself the disc we are talking about, I was informed that it was possible that it happened to be the Platinum version. I give it for sure in the time, but Im not so sure right now =/.

Comment

Aw.. Well, the search continues.
      lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
        Isje sååå gamle da!

Japanese games change the SLPS/SLPM code just if an employee so much as sneezes inside the SMEJ plant (pressing plant which press the Japanese Sony games, makes sense as it's a Sony plant ). "Stop the press and change the artwork, and take Kanivol-san outside and shoot him in the head while you're at it!"

All Biohazard budget titles have different codes to the original releases in Japan. Even the Bio4 PS2 The Best reissue of the PS2 The Best reissue.

Australia - possible. I don't know. I always assumed they got the regular UK/Europe edition, SLES 02529, only with an MA15+ sticker. Australians, please confirm!
        You're partially right there. Usually our games are European versions with big MA15+s (or whatever) on the front cover, and sometimes you can even have the UK/PEGI rating on the back. Furthermore, sometimes the AU ratings are merely stickers which can be peeled off to reveal the UK/PEGI ratings. But there ARE some exceptions, where we get different editions to the other parts of the world. Censorship would incite these different editions, but Aussie government isn't TOO bad with censorship. Nothing like Germany

I've been wondering which versions of RE3 have the Hunter-decapitates-zombie scene fully intact. I can say for sure that the UK PC big box version is censored, but I'm not sure about any others. I THINK that the US bootleg I picked up years and years ago had the uncensored scene, but that bloody thing is long gone now (thank god).

Any info on this?

Comment

You mean turning off the white screen fadeout?
          or that scene in the hospital

Biohazard 3: Last Escape PS1
          8:03
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis PC
          1:18
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Gamecube
          2:50

SLES-02529 has the scene censored as above.

Also anyone notice the voice for the intro is different for the gamecube version
          Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-11-2009, 04:39 PM.
          If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X