next main character for CG movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• next main character for CG movie

i seen alot of people wanting characters that wernt on the list (which was my fault sorry guys)
    well heres a better one have fun AND i added mulitiple choice!
    Chris Redfield
    10.00%
    Claire Redfield
    4.12%
    Jill Valentine
    13.53%
    Rebecca Chambers
    12.94%
    Billy Coen
    4.71%
    Albert Wesker
    7.06%
    William Birkin
    4.71%
    Spencer
    3.53%
    Barry Burton
    5.29%
    Leon S. Kennedy
    1.18%
    HUNK
    5.29%
    Sherry Birkin
    7.06%
    Carlos Oliveira
    2.35%
    Ada Wong
    3.53%
    Ark Thompson
    2.35%
    Bruce Mcgivern
    3.53%
    Fong Ling
    2.94%
    Brad Vickers (during Re3!?!?)
    2.35%
    new character
    3.53%
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 05-10-2009, 01:57 AM.

Very thorough list nemesiswontdie.

As I said in the previous thread, totally in the Rebecca boat. My hope is that if she comes back Billy will return as well, for what I assume will be, their first meeting since the events in 1998. As much as seeing Chris and Jill form the BSAA sounds like fun, I don't see it being very interesting storywise nor do I care very much to see a Chris and Jill centered movie after having them featured prominently in 5... But y'know I wouldn't mind having a huge S.T.A.R.S Reunion movie featuring Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry, especially now after what happened in 5. I think that's the only scenario I can see warranting their return.

Comment

Chris and Jill on a BSAA mission hunting down Nicholai would be NICE (jeez where is Nicholai in the poll?)
      Spoiler:

Comment

As I stated in another topic:
        a) Rebecca in her own movie
        b) Jill & Chris on a BSAA mission

Comment

one more person i forgot LOLOL sorry but i dont want to bother another mod and restart the poll over again.

Comment

Didn't Nicholai die, though?

Comment

not in the canon version of RE3.
              when you meet nemesis on the bridge before the dead factory you jump off insted of pushing nemesis off
              then when your in the control room Nicholai will show up in a helicopter and you have a choice of trying to destroy him with the helicopter or nogotiate with him
              and the canon version your supposed to nogotiate so he lives.

Comment

Nice improvement with the list nemesiswontdie

Well, anyway like I said, we need more Jill Valentine and maybe Chris Redfield too

Comment

thanks.

i dont know who i want in the next CG movie, so i probably wont even vote

Comment

I picked Hunk just because there could be so many possibilities. It could show flashbacks of his training, the g-virus retireval, etc. Than of course lead into a new mission...maybe end with a Nicholai fight. Hunk owns
                    Last edited by REmaster; 05-10-2009, 04:08 AM.
                    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'd say Chris and Jill since Leon and Claire were the stars of the previous CG movie.
                      sigpic

Comment

I've said it before, Ark Thompson.

But now with multiple choices I add Hunk, Carlos, Sherry, Rebecca and Barry. Or as I call them: "Los olvidados" (the forgotten).

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

screw Chris, he's already got RE5...that's CG enough. If I remember in the special features, the director joked around in saying that Rebecca might be next?

I wouldn't mind seeing what happened to her after the mansion and maybe we get to see CG Barry!!!

Comment

I chose:
                            Claire- because she deserves to be a little more than a baby sitter.

Rebecca- because we haven't seen her since '98 (story-line wise)

Billy Coen- same as Rebecca

Fong Ling- she's canon, right? She interested me much more than Bruce, mainly because she was a spy (ADA CLONE FTW LOL!!!1) and most of her backstory is mysterious, like Ada.

Comment

Fong Ling is canon as far as we know, capcom hasnt said she is and capcom hasnt said she isnt, so we dont know and we just say yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X