Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
    no,the demo isnt timed.
    i mean the demo,not the white label disc.i hope you can sell me a demo,because you have two from this CV demo
    RE3:
    OK, thanks for the info. Wouldn't make sense to make a demo included with a retail game timed anyway. The PAL demo is timed, because it was used in shops - timed to prevent people playing it for too long in the shop, I guess.

CV:
    I only have one CV demo myself, I bought the second demo for Carnivol (I got it from the same seller which sold the RE3 PAL demo). So I'll send it to him soon, sorry. I figured I should take a picture of them together, as I had both here.
    Last edited by Anders; 06-08-2009, 12:43 PM.
    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• ok.What a pitty.
      I have played the re 3 pal demo and its 100% the same version as the final game.
      The RE 3 Pal demo was a playable testversion for some selected people from press

Comment

The RE 3 Pal demo was a playable testversion for some selected people from press
        That too, I guess. I bought mine from a shop which had used it for in-store display.
        lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• i knew..i have also bidden for this demo on ebay but you have surpass me in the last seconds
          Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 06-08-2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

i knew..i have also bidden for this demo on ebay but you have surpass me in the last seconds
            Sorry 'bout that. I was going to win this no matter what, so my bid was very high.

I have a Dino Crisis 2 trial on eBay, if you are also interested in the DC series:
            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• thanks,but i am only interested in re stuff.
              i have question to the black famitsu disc wich you have on ebay:What kind of video is at the disc,because its famitsu black disc part 2?
              I have won on ebay the famitsu black disc part 1.

Comment

thanks,but i am only interested in re stuff.
                i have question to the black famitsu disc wich you have on ebay:What kind of video is at the disc,because its famitsu black disc part 2?
                I have won on ebay the famitsu black disc part 1.
                I think it's exactly the same Bio4 trailer which is on part 1. I have two copies of part 2, but both are sealed, so I can't verify it exactly. I had Dot50Cal tell me which trailer is on part 2, and it seems to be the same trailer. If it isn't, it's very similar, but I don't think there were variations of this trailer.

(Yes, I also have the Bio5 shop disc on eBay which you said you will buy, but don't worry - I have a DVD saved for you, for the price we discussed. I have three of this DVD. I'm not quite sure how I ended up with so many.)
                lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Does anyone have any Biohazard demo etc material that has any substantial video material on it that they'd be willing to sell?
                  PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• For what kind of videomaterial you are looking for??
                    On the re 4 demo for ps2 are some secret videos and on the biohazard 0 trial is an "beta" video included.

Comment

• Yeah I've got the scenes from the RE4 demo, and I'm interested in the Zero beta video but I don't have a means to rip it and decrypt it.

Comment

• i have this video here,but its with a watermark from THIA on the right site..the watermark is not very bick and the video is in hq.
                        If you are interested in this video,please let me know.Then i will upload it and pst the link here in this thread.

Comment

• Ah, I already have the THIA-made video. Thanks though.

Comment

• Update: I finally managed to get a working gcm with the Biohazard Zero: Trial Edition beta scene.
                            Enjoy! guys boot it with your preferred ngc backup method.
                            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• thanks for this.Good work.
                              Here is my new (shop)demo:

Comment

• I found one interesting GD-ROM in my junk. I remember I bought it on Yahoo Japan auction.

Why this edition is factory sealed? Does it have any differences from Biohazard 2: Value Plus demo? It's still sealed and I don't want to open it.

Comment

Working...
                                X