No announcement yet.

Resident Evil/Biohazard Demos,Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even think it exists the same thing with SLES_02698 I live in the UK and we only got the SLES_02529 release the same as the rest as Europe and Australia.
    Either that or someone has got the disc id's number totally wrong.
    Dino Crisis 1 PAL didn't come with a re3 demo disc go figure.
    The only pal ps1 title to contain a pal re demo is director's cut.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-21-2009, 10:05 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

What's the big deal of having promo stuff and demo discs. I don't get it.

Comment

what are you talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
          I don't even think it exists the same thing with SLES_02698 I live in the UK and we only got the SLES_02529 release the same as the rest as Europe and Australia.
          Either that or someone has got the disc id's number totally wrong.
          What are you talking about? What doesn't exist?

As for SLES 02698, I'm sure it exists. I've seen it on several PS1 master lists. It's currently listed as UK on my site, but that may be incorrect. I don't really know ANYTHING about it. Most likely it's a non-platinum reissue with all languages on one disc, which would explain the SLES code change.
          lostreleases // demopals

Comment

I want to know what's so important to have trial discs and demo stuff... does it have anything to do with fanaticism?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
              I want to know what's so important to have trial discs and demo stuff... does it have anything to do with fanaticism?
              Collectible, finding differences to the final game just for fun or to learn more about the development of the game... Basically, it's a hobby.
              lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Originally posted by Anders View Post
                What are you talking about? What doesn't exist?

As for SLES 02698, I'm sure it exists. I've seen it on several PS1 master lists. It's currently listed as UK on my site, but that may be incorrect. I don't really know ANYTHING about it. Most likely it's a non-platinum reissue with all languages on one disc, which would explain the SLES code change.
                Master lists are crap since there all borrowed information off each over probably wrong information at that.
                Until I see a picture I refuse to believe either SLES_02698 or SLES_02529 exists.
                If SLES_02698 existed don't you think it'd be all over the pirate sites and psx2psp popstation conversions just like all the over resi evil ps1 games.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-21-2009, 10:15 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Oh I see. I've heard RE3 trial disc has some unknown items which weren't in the final release of the game. But trial discs are not Beta demos, because Remake has a beta version which has some weird laser weapons and new camera angles. Not all demos and trial have differences, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                    Master lists are crap since there all borrowed information off each over probably wrong information at that.
                    Until I see a picture I refuse to believe either SLES_02698 or SLES_02529 exists.
                    If SLES_02698 existed don't you think it'd be all over the pirate sites and psx2psp popstation conversions just like all the over resi evil ps1 games.
                    I don't know.. Googling the SLES code does not give any other game with that code, and just because you haven't seen it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I didn't know a Italian/Spanish Platinum issue of RE1 (crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/re-game/re1_sles_00200_ita-spa_platinum.html) existed before a couple of days ago - do you find THAT at all those pirate sites? (Well, actually the disc is the exact same which came with the UK Platinum release, but still...)

(But why did you start talking about that game in this thread??)

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                    Not all demos and trial have differences, I think.
                    Usually the changes are very small, if there are any at all. Still nice for a collection.
                    Last edited by Anders; 05-21-2009, 10:35 AM.
                    lostreleases // demopals

Comment

• Well for one thing nearly if not all capcom titles that are released in europe are pressed in Austria :-P
                      So with platinum releases it'd make sense for them to cover all bases with just one SLES_00200 master apart from France and Germany that get own releases due to censorship.
                      Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-21-2009, 10:45 AM.

sigpic

Comment

• yeah,the reason why i collect demos are the differences between demo and final version...not all demos have differences,but i love all resi demos...
                        and i think,i will pay more than 30 euro for the re 3 pal demo....did anyone want to sell his re 3 demo to me????

Comment

• Now I see it's part of a hobby, and I get it... you know.. I got tired of RE, it's done for me. So I don't mind anymore if there's a special edition or something, now I'm into Blair Witch, I'm collecting rare stuff and it's easier and you can get lots but I've never been one of those who spent a lot of money on something, not even with RE... I just got a few things that I'm really considering to sell off.

Comment

• i am a fan of this series since 1998 as re 2 released....my first game was the re 2 demo!!!!and thats the story,or beginning of my collection and the liking for demos

Comment

• You know demos and trials are items that only fans are interested in, so in some way becomes part of fanaticism rather than just a hobby ^^
                              Last edited by Jill Lover; 05-21-2009, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• of course,its a matter of opinion.....its my hobby to collect stuff from resident evil, not only demos....
                                if someone is intereted,i can post some demos to download here....if its allowed!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X