Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY!!!!

Comment

Jill's dead in this? That's gonna go down well!

Haven't really followed the progress of this, will have to give it a look.

Comment

Yeah, the story to this is the S.T.A.R.S team never made it out the mansion so the Outbreak in Raccoon hit with absolutely no warning whatsoever about what was really going on. Which means all the S.T.A.R.S are zombies or dead. Zombie Jill is awesome looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          Yeah, the story to this is the S.T.A.R.S team never made it out the mansion so the Outbreak in Raccoon hit with absolutely no warning whatsoever about what was really going on. Which means all the S.T.A.R.S are zombies or dead. Zombie Jill is awesome looking.

Could possibly Wesker be lurking about somewhere? Or is he zombified too? That's rather weird to think about. Ironic that Brad may be the only one not turned into a Zombie(chickenheart Vickers finally caught a break!).
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, the story to this is the S.T.A.R.S team never made it out the mansion
            The timeline at the official site mentions that Brad is the only known survivor of the mansion incident.
            sigpic

Comment

Brad only counts because he had a pretty badge. How did he get that badge? I refer you to the evidence of Wesker's sexual orientation...

Comment

Brad only counts because he had a pretty badge. How did he get that badge? I refer you to the evidence of Wesker's sexual orientation...

I knew it! Him and Birikin always seemed a little too *close*, if you get my drift. . .
                sigpic

Comment

It's Barry that gets me.

Wesker, in RE1: I used Barry for my...personal purposes.

Apparently he likes them with beards. I should be wary...

On topic, it's possible Wesker made it through the mansion and triggered his virus, but who knows? Other than Dominion, I mean.

Comment

Depending on what Dominion thinks of Super Wesker, and how he seems to loathe anything past RE3, I doubt if Wesker is kept alive, there will be a "super virus" retcon, and instead, Wesker probably managed to succeed in his mission of obtaining BOW combat data on the STARS. Not to mention, having a scheme in play in Raccoon City's infection of the T-virus. But anyways, no use speculating about it now.

In the meantime, taking a look back at Wesker's sexual preference. . .

*Wesker speaking to Jill about Barry*

. . .I used some carrots and sticks to cow him. . .

Really Wesker? What kind of carrots and sticks are we talking about here. . .Actually. . .I don't think I want to know. . .
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-08-2009, 09:31 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think Wesker's gay. He's just into bestiality!

Anyway, the trailers look really awesome; I'll need to pick up a copy of RE2 PC for this! Did anyone notice in one of the trailers, on the bus, quite a few of the Outbreak main characters are dead in the seats? Also, how did they get the RE 1.5 areas?

I also really like the music they've done; just like the classic RE games' music, it's creepy and intense.

The videos of Dominion's original mods were really interesting. While I liked all the different varieties of zombies (I loved the HUNK-like zombies in the sewers), some of the new tyrant enemies (e.g. T-Goliath) were a bit over-the-top for my tastes. Also, the giant enemies like the crow and moth were also a bit extreme, but I thought the spiders looked cool. White Vampire?! WTF that thing was huge?! I also liked Symbiont and Half-Man, but that blue super-licker looked a bit too Metroidy for me. And what was up with the giant orangutan?!

I was wondering about whether Dark Biohazard will contain Elza Walker or Claire. Dominion seemed to prefer Elza to Claire (apparently he was dissatisfied with RE2?!), so I'm guessing Elza. I don't get it... I've always thought her suit looked ridiculous.
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

All the areas that aren't in RE2 or 3 are built, from the ground up. He hasn't got any of the 1.5 stuff...but he is basing the second RPD building in the game on the 1.5 one, albeit loosely.

And yeah, spotted the dead Outbreak characters.

As for Elza...maybe. Her suit's fine, I think. It's just biker leathers.

Comment

Just been reading the timeline and I love the storyline for this, even if the trailers haven't really sold me on it (the amount of work put into it amazes me though).

Does anyone else think that the Timeline makes it sound like Brad didn't fly off like a chicken and was in the Mansion with everyone else? I can't think of how else he would know how everything went on and how the labs and mansion got partially destroyed (unless Jill/Chris set off the self-destruct and then died). Eh, it's just confusing me.

Comment

New trailer released for Dark Biohazard:
                            To understand the present you must look at the past and back where everything startedhttp://www.darkbiohazard.com/

Comment

Finally! Dominion said this would be up a couple of days ago.

But how would I know that? http://darkbiohazard.zoomblog.com/cat/24811 - Scriiiipt Mooonkeeeeeey!

Comment

*sigh* I wish they at least tried this hard in putting some story into RE5.

Comment

Working...
                                X