Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Character Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay, so here are my next two comparisions, the GLORIOUS Ashford siblings.

First up Alfred. . . .

So, not so much difference, or is there? It seems they've refined his forehead and chin slightly, making them more narrow than before. I would say it looks great, but. . .if Alfred is altered in structure, that means someone else is too. . .

Alexia.

I must say, I prefer the original Alexia model. A round face and gleaming blonde hair seem more, royalty like, which I always thought Alexia and Alfred were supposed to represent. Intelligent, beautiful, flawless like a doll. The narrow chin really seems kinda odd on Alexia to me, though, we have no real shot of her yet out of the cryo-tube, nor can I do a Alfred cross-dressing comparison.

But, I must say, it's neat that Peter Oldring is voicing Alfred again. He is obviously giving a more darker, sinister take on the character this time, but THAT is a good thing, hehe. Even though I do love his original performance(I"ve said this many times, lol).

EDIT**Actually, now that I think about it, Alexia DSC model reminds me of Elecktra from The World Is Not Enough. Lol. Go figure. First Javier, now this. What other film-look alikes has Capcom thrown in possibly?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-20-2009, 10:07 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Again, great. And I love how they did Alfred. But he doesn't look as... womanish.
      Last edited by jagger916; 09-20-2009, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
        Again, great. And I love how they did Alfred. But he doesn't look as... womanish.

If Alfred doesn't look as womanish. . .then does that mean that. . .Alexia will look more manish?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
          If Alfred doesn't look as womanish. . .then does that mean that. . .Alexia will look more manish?

Plot Twist.

Comment

• Alfred is not Alfred, but Alexia. And Alexia is not Alexia, but Alfred. . .which means Alexia IS Alexia, and Alfred IS Alfred. . .which must mean. . .

. . .

Oh forget it. It's too complicated!

Thanks Capcom for even further gender confusion!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
              Manuella will be Javier's daughter in a really sad attempt to recreated the horror of Lisa Trevor's story.
              Probably something like that. She's either controlling some monster/virus or will become one herself. It's a dead give away with the blood stained dress as well as her bandaged arm. Virus injections, anyone?

Comment

• Just watching the Rockfort Island trailer gives me chills. I've always been a huge Ashford fan...Alfred especially. There's just something about the way he says, "Dont you LOVE this game?" that...Yeah. This is going to be amazing, I think.

Although...I really hope they get rid of, "I can feel Veronica searching for my cells!". That sounds really, really cheesy. (Not that RE games are without cheese, but c'mon. It's ALEXIA fer crying out loud >C)
                Last edited by YamiYumes; 09-22-2009, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
                  Just watching the Rockfort Island trailer gives me chills. I've always been a huge Ashford fan...Alfred especially. There's just something about the way he says, "Dont you LOVE this game?" that...Yeah. This is going to be amazing, I think.

Although...I really hope they get rid of, "I can feel Veronica searching for my cells!". That sounds really, really cheesy. (Not that RE games are without cheese, but c'mon. It's ALEXIA fer crying out loud >C)
                  I believe she actually says: "I can feel Veronica surging through my cells!"

Makes more sense that way, though I wish they didn't have that whiny-sounding voice accompanying the line.
                  A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                    I believe she actually says: "I can feel Veronica surging through my cells!"

Makes more sense that way, though I wish they didn't have that whiny-sounding voice accompanying the line.
                    Well, I think it's supposed to be her as a child instead of the full grown Alexia. Listening to the voice in the beginning of the trailer ("Don't trouble yourself brother...") it's a lot different than the one that says that particular line xD

Comment

• Ahaha, the Twitter folks fucked up on Steve's Twitter. They usually have Leon retweet Steve's tweets (why Claire wouldn't I have no idea), but...

Steve_Darkside I got to stay strong to impress Claire. But these, things, disgusting zombies are coming at us.

Steve_Darkside RT:@Steve_Darkside: I got to stay strong to impress Claire. But these, things, disgusting zombies are coming at us.

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                        Alfred is not Alfred, but Alexia. And Alexia is not Alexia, but Alfred. . .which means Alexia IS Alexia, and Alfred IS Alfred. . .which must mean. . .

. . .

Oh forget it. It's too complicated!

Thanks Capcom for even further gender confusion!
                        You sure are confusing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          Ahaha, the Twitter folks fucked up on Steve's Twitter. They usually have Leon retweet Steve's tweets (why Claire wouldn't I have no idea), but...

Steve_Darkside I got to stay strong to impress Claire. But these, things, disgusting zombies are coming at us.

Steve_Darkside RT:@Steve_Darkside: I got to stay strong to impress Claire. But these, things, disgusting zombies are coming at us.

Steve's latest Twitter message makes me want to chop him in the throat..

"Alfred Ashford is here. I'd like to get my hands on him. Just for a sec. Then he'd finally get to hang with his sister again."

Claire's latest message made me giggle.

"We have seen the son of Alexander, Alfred. A skinny, deranged looking blond fellow."

(Shittiest quick drawing, ever.. Also, Alfred strikes me as the type of guy who would use the word "poppycock".. XD..)
                          sigpic

Comment

• Operation Javier intro confirms that Krauser was a part of USSOCOM (U.S. Special Operations Command). The way Leon words it makes it seem as though Leon himself is part of a different group.
                            PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                              "We have seen the son of Alexander, Alfred. A skinny, deranged looking blond fellow."

(Shittiest quick drawing, ever.. Also, Alfred strikes me as the type of guy who would use the word "poppycock".. XD..)
                              LOL! That's really good...made even better by the inclusion of 'poppycock.' If that's a "shitty quick drawing", I can't wait to see your real stuff.
                              Last edited by Vector; 09-26-2009, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                LOL! That's really good...made even better by the inclusion of 'poppycock.' If that's a "shitty quick drawing", I can't wait to see your real stuff.
                                XD They are just as awesome. I'm a fan of her work.

I'm really eager to see what they have done to retell the Ashford family tale. Adding more detail about Alexander was a good choice (from what we can tell just from the trailer).
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X