Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Character Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a cold fish, but she'll warm up to my charm. Give her time.

LOL
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Steve Burnside is his name. A young punk, a bit full of himself. But he's still charming somehow.
      This does not bode well.

Comment

• Aye Aye Aye Capcom. There you go, crawling out of one hole, and into another.
        Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-15-2009, 01:09 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• ...Steve? Charming? I think I'm going to laugh so hard my head implodes.

Well, any good Capcom does by making Steve less of a selfish brat with out a shred of sense is gone, to make way for true but tragic looooove. In but a few hours, most of it fighting for there lives or being unconscious on a plane (and in Claire's case dangerously close to being groped) they shall, live, love and then know loss! Oh woe.

...I need more alcohol in my life.

Comment

• I skimmed through the rest of this thread, but I didn't see much discussion on the "darkside" theme.

I'm guessing this primarily refers to the dark sides of the Brikins, Ashfords, and Krauser. (And maybe Ada). Beyond those characters, I don't really see a chance for a dark side to be explored for Leon, Claire, Steve, etc. (It also doesn't help that this is an on-rails game, which will likely butcher the canon like UC did.)

Does anyone here think there will be any sort of character developments for the main heroes? I personally don't, as I don't even believe the dark side theme will be explored too much beyond what we have already gleaned from the previous titles.

Comment

• As far as the whole Claire-Steve debate in DSC goes, looks like it's gotten a bit more interesting.

See? No tears. I can't believe it. Of course, it could be after Claire has shed some, but that pic seems to be when Chris finds her, and judging by how in CVX she is crying ridiculously at length when Chris finds her--this my friends, is indeed a good sign. (Unless of course you're for it I suppose)

And as far as pics, I spent a little time and made some comparision pics of past DSC character models versus their updated look. If anyone is interested, I'll begin to upload a couple soon to liven the debate up over here, hehe.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-15-2009, 07:34 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm...truly...at a loss for words.

"I told you she's hot."

EDIT: And Claire fires back with a twitpic of her own!

"Steve Burnside"
                Last edited by Vector; 09-16-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• ... God I love this so much.

Comment

• Hilarious how he posts a picture of her in the Raccoon City sewers, though. Wtf.

When I read Steve's post on my phone, I couldn't access the tinypic URL, so I had to wait to get online and see it. I was crossing my fingers the picture would be of her ass, but oh well. Still hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                      To be fair, T-A.L.O.S was a better design and a better concept than anything come up with in 0 and RE5 combined. At least it wasn't a giant bug or a mass of tentacles.

And it did fit the original goals of Umbrella quite well; it was basically the ideal B.O.W. to put in the battlefield.
                      The shit thing about TALOS was that it totally undermined the rest of Umbrellas work. If TALOS was at the Arklay facility (where??), then Wesker's "Ultimate life form" in the T-002 was already obsolete. If they had the TALOS technology in July 1998, why were the fucking around with T-002, and then making (and deploying) T-103s??

One among many many many many many many plotholes.

Originally posted by Det. Beauregard View Post
                      DSC is supposed to touch heavily on the emotional side of things, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a few soap-type scenes. And if they don't cry, they can always resort to yelling out the character's name in a dramatic fashion - name a RE game that doesn't do this.

e.g.
                      ADA!!!
                      LUIS!!!
                      MIKE!!!
                      JILL!!!
                      JOSEPH!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• It's not a plothole, TALOS was just a prototype at the time. What Sergei recovered in the mansion lab was the Tyrant's body which would be later used to create TALOS. The rest of the technology was not ready yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                          JOSEPH!!!
                          REBECAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

• *plugs nose* CHRIIIIIIS!!!

Comment

• So, here is my first comparision image featuring Annette, Sherry, and everyone's favorite police chief rapist Brian Irons. . .

It's nice to see that Capcom has stayed true to the old school feel of the character's design, while digesting them all with the new bits of yummy grahpical technology. The biggest improvement being Sherry, so she doesn't look like some weird alien-face anymore. Kinda like Jill's RE3 promo model. That face never did look right.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-17-2009, 09:52 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
                                So, here is my first comparision image featuring Annette, Sherry, and everyone's favorite police chief rapist Brian Irons. . .

It's nice to see that Capcom has stayed true to the old school feel of the character's design, while digesting them all with the new bits of yummy grahpical technology. The biggest improvement being Sherry, so she doesn't look like some weird alien-face anymore. Kinda like Jill's RE3 promo model. That face never did look right.
                                Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X