Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Character Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
    Plus, I don't know the RE3 epilogues' canonicity (especially not in relation to RE4/SW), but funnily enough Ada's implies that her name and identity are distinct from her work.
    The funny thing is, the only person in RE4 that actually calls her by name is Leon. Krauser just calls her "a bitch in a red dress" and Wesker never uses her name (only "you"). So the theory that "Ada Wong" isn't her real name could still be truth... And I love this theory because using her real name during the mission would make Ada the worst agent ever .
    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 08-29-2009, 05:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
      The funny thing is, the only person in RE4 that actually calls her by name is Leon. Krauser just calls her "a bitch in a red dress" and Wesker never uses her name (only "you"). So the theory that "Ada Wong" isn't her real name could still be truth... And I love this theory because using her real name during the mission would make Ada the worst agent ever .
      I never noticed this. For once, Ada has actually interested me. XD

Maybe something fleshing her out ever so slightly might be good. Or maybe another appearance adding more the the mystery. If Ada isn't her real name that would be such a shocking plot twist to many.

Comment

I'd be shock to find out if ada isn't her real name

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
          That's debatable because Wesker mentioned that he may come back to life......
          Wesker wasn't serious, he just said that to piss off Claire and Chris.

Steve is dead. Hopefully he stays that way.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

I would actually imagine that, aside from getting a sample of the T-Veronica, virus that Wesker would have seen if there were any signs of use from Steve other than that. Though I'd also assume that since obviously nothing came of it that he didn't, so Wesker was like "lol whatevs then."

Comment

I'm wondering how big a role Ada is acutally going to play in DSC. I hope they don't throw her randomly into the South American chapter. I think some of her "mystery" comes from Capcom's lack of development on the whole other organization(s). It'll also be interesting to see how (if) they changed her in the RE2 scenario.

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              Yes...for the love of god keep Steve dead. Wesker was taunting the Redfields with his statement. Bringing Steve back would be a terrible idea.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue
                Wesker's Report II was addressed to Ada Wong. Also, Wesker calls her Ada in Wesker's Report and her scenario in UC.
                Damn, I forgot about those. :/

And about Steve - him being resurrected would make no sense now.
                Back in the days of CVX we didn't know anything about Wesker's virus. In that cut-scenes Wesker said "Maybe he'll come back alive, just as I did." (supposed implication: using the same method). But right now we know that it wasn't just simple virus that made Wesker into what he became - it was an entire process executed on specific children.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  Yes...for the love of god keep Steve dead. Wesker was taunting the Redfields with his statement. Bringing Steve back would be a terrible idea.
                  I just had a thought...Resurrected Steve the mastermind behind South America? The plot thickens and we all suffocate

Comment

WHAT!!!!!?????

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

O shit I guess it's official. I guess his part of the game is set before RE 4?

"I stand by my opinion that every resident evil character needs to die"

That might be a good idea this way with everyone one being dead there is no mystery as to what happened to each character.
                      Last edited by Stars1356; 08-30-2009, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post

I want to quote this a million times to get the point across, but it probably wouldn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          WHAT!!!!!?????

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Oh hey Mike, yeah, TheAncient posted that video on another of the dedicated Darkside Chronicles threads. We were debating if those were fake or not, and to be honest, I'm not so skeptical right now as I was before.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            WHAT!!!!!?????

Now there's a topic of discussion that actually is meaningful to this thread.

Krauser's packing a ton of little throwing knives. I hope they retain his asshole personality, which it looks like they will judging from the artwork. He looks so smug.

/prays for scene where Krauser beats the shit out of Leon

Comment

It always pisses me of when they give someone a shit-load of throwing knives thinking it makes him a badass. Throwing knives are shit in actual combat. They are useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                Now there's a topic of discussion that actually is meaningful to this thread.

Krauser's packing a ton of little throwing knives. I hope they retain his asshole personality, which it looks like they will judging from the artwork. He looks so smug.

/prays for scene where Krauser beats the shit out of Leon
                                Indeed. I didn't like Krauser at first in RE4...but he actually became a favorite of mine. Sadly I don't think a scene of Leon getting his ass beaten by Krauser is going to happen though....but I do hope we see some Krauser badassness. If he's not a bastard, I'll be extremely disappointed. But considering he is a "good guy" at this point, I'm not too sure how they will portray him.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X