Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Character Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think sincer RE2 and CV are the two main games featured, it makes sense that Steve would have one too. I was hoping he'd get one because of that. As for Krauser, I agree, something with him is pretty give or take with me.

Comment

• I wonder if Krauser can even type or read. They don't have anything to do with being macho or badass, so I doubt he cares for either of them.

Comment

• WITNESS THE POWER of Snow Leopard!

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          WITNESS THE POWER of Snow Leopard!
          What was said.

WITNESS THE POWER of Snow Leotard!
          What was read.
          sigpic
          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            All I know is that if it's true that Wesker is only limited to a flashback, I'm going to be pissed...I mean I'm very excited to play the RE2 scenario and even the South America scenario even though it might be full of fail (Talos anyone?) but other than playing as Chris (which also might not happen), seeing all the cool scenes of Wesker beating ass was pretty much the only reason I played CV. Guess we'll just have to see.

It disappointed me as well. I'm hoping DC Douglas was being modest, or perhaps is confused what constitutes as a "flashback". Considering we just completed RE5, all of DSC is a retelling with some (by reading this thread) inconsistencies and new canon thrown in.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
              All I know is that if it's true that Wesker is only limited to a flashback, I'm going to be pissed...I mean I'm very excited to play the RE2 scenario and even the South America scenario even though it might be full of fail (Talos anyone?) but other than playing as Chris (which also might not happen), seeing all the cool scenes of Wesker beating ass was pretty much the only reason I played CV. Guess we'll just have to see.
              To be fair, T-A.L.O.S was a better design and a better concept than anything come up with in 0 and RE5 combined. At least it wasn't a giant bug or a mass of tentacles.

And it did fit the original goals of Umbrella quite well; it was basically the ideal B.O.W. to put in the battlefield.
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                To be fair, T-A.L.O.S was a better design and a better concept than anything come up with in 0 and RE5 combined. At least it wasn't a giant bug or a mass of tentacles.

And it did fit the original goals of Umbrella quite well; it was basically the ideal B.O.W. to put in the battlefield.
                I have to agree, regardless of its general cartoony appearance (the first form). I actually really enjoyed the Umbrella's End scenario, and I constantly think of how cool it would have been to make it a stand-alone game old-RE style.
                Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                  I wonder if Krauser can even type or read. They don't have anything to do with being macho or badass, so I doubt he cares for either of them.

He'll personally put reading and writing in a bodybag and send them both to Wesker.
                  Who needs that crap when you got this big ass claw arm! Although it will be interesting to see him before he was all scarred and superhuman. I hope he has his original voice, Jim Ward FTW.
                  Last edited by REmaster; 09-08-2009, 07:03 PM.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• From Steve's Twitter:
                    Why couldn't my dad have been a librarian instead of an Umbrella researcher?
                    I didn't know his father was a researcher for Umbrella. Yes, I knew he was an Umbrella employee, but I don't think it ever specified what type. If I remember CV correctly, Steve just said his dad worked for Umbrella and was caught selling company secrets. I'm glad for the clarification.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

• Turns out there is another escaped prisoner. Claire. And she's HOT!

Comment

• Wow .. just fucking wow capcom..

Comment

• Well, he is 17... and I agree.

Comment

• It's not like it's something he wouldn't say.

Comment

• Fighting for life against undead...stare at Claire's ass. The depths of poor Steve's moral dilema knows no limit.

If they make Claire return his three hour fantasy love I will, personally, hunt down the people who made this game and feed them, while alive, to a python.

Comment

• Agreed; I always felt that Claire appreciated his company, but didn't really share any feelings for him.
                                Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-14-2009, 12:52 PM.
                                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X