Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Chronicles Character Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    LOL! That's really good...made even better by the inclusion of 'poppycock.' If that's a "shitty quick drawing", I can't wait to see your real stuff.
    Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    XD They are just as awesome. I'm a fan of her work.

I'm really eager to see what they have done to retell the Ashford family tale. Adding more detail about Alexander was a good choice (from what we can tell just from the trailer).
    Thanks to both of you! ♥
    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the Ashfords as well. A bit apprehensive, but still looking forward to it.
    sigpic

Comment

• Does anyone else not like how Leon and Krauser refer to Javier by his first name? Since when do military personnel refer to their targets on a first-name basis? As far as I'm concerned, it should be Operation: Hidalgo, and he should be referred to as such. Calling him by his first name makes it seem kind of...personal, like they know him themselves or something.

Comment

• Perhaps to Leon, who has some experience with BOWs and lost children, it is personal?
        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• I actually think anything Leon does in terms of BOW's or Umbrella is personal. I specifically remember Krauser sayin: "What is it that you fight for, comrade?" and Leon replies with: "My past, I suppose." and Krauser mentions Umbrella right after it.

I'd just say everything is personal to him at that point.

Comment

• I agree, but that wasn't my point. Let's say the Navy SEALs are going in after a target named Michael Johnson. Which sounds more likely of them to say: "Mike is in our sights" or "Johnson is in our sights"? It just sounds awkward for spec ops soldiers to be referring to an enemy on a first-name basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              I agree, but that wasn't my point. Let's say the Navy SEALs are going in after a target named Michael Johnson. Which sounds more likely of them to say: "Mike is in our sights" or "Johnson is in our sights"? It just sounds awkward for spec ops soldiers to be referring to an enemy on a first-name basis.
              I agree. However, wouldn't they simply say "target is in sight" or something similar, as opposed to using any part of the individual's name?

Either way, I'm sure we all agree that Operation: Javier is quite possibly the worst-named operation ever.
              Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• You know, this is going to seem like a stretch, but could Leon possibly have arachnophobia?

If you listen to his reaction when he encounters them in the RE2 and Operation Javier scenarios, you hear a distinctive moan that sounds like disgust or fright.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• In the RE2 trailer, it sounds more like a yelp or "Eeeh!" than just a grunt. I'd say it's possible. Seeing as how Operation: Javier is before RE4. 'Cause in RE4, Leon fears nothing. >_>

Comment

• Haha, that reminds me of the earlier earlier trailer when they had the little subtitles. "(Leon screams as he sees the spider)"

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                      'Cause in RE4, Leon fears nothing. >_>
                      "Monsters! I guess after this, there will be one less to worry about."
                      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

• XD "Rain or shine, you're goin' down!"

Comment

• "Sadler, your small time"
                          "Your right hand comes off?"

Oh Leon, you cheesy kung fu man

~Drake

Comment

• @PracticalAI Hahaha That just made my morning. Thank you for that. <3 Alfred.

But in other news, I'm honestly not at all sure about the new scenario. It...could go either way, really. Then again, anything past 4, I'm rather apathetic about. =/

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              'Cause in RE4, Leon fears nothing. >_>
                              Does nobody remember Leon running frantically into a house, barricading it while swearing and generally looking quite panicked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Becky's Butt View Post
                                Does nobody remember Leon running frantically into a house, barricading it while swearing and generally looking quite panicked?
                                I remember the first part but not the second.

Then again I haven't played RE4 in months, so....

Comment

Working...
                                X