X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
    Best RE spoof I've ever seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5l_fhYXfpk

This RE4 one is good too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxVAQYpNmUQ
    This is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen! I hope those guys do more!
    Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

UPDATE 9/13

NEW VID

Some games age well with time, while others rely on nostalgia to hide their crappiness. So which category does Resident Evil Code Veronica X for the Gamecube fall when Adam and Morgan review the then 4 year old game?

Hint***Not good at all!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Discuss!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-13-2009, 09:40 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, 1/5 is pretty harsh.

But then again, Code: Veronica didn't age well. While RE2 and RE3 can be viewed through this "oldschool" and "PSX charm" glasses, CV can't. CV was the first Resident Evil on (then) current-gen consoles and while graphics were updated (although outdated in 2004), its gameplay was still in the year 1998 (lack of features from RE3 like dodge move didn't help). Not to mention the damn annoying backtracking...

Comment

nothing intersting on the video

Comment

I agree with the rating they give CVX

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
              Wow, 1/5 is pretty harsh.

But then again, Code: Veronica didn't age well. While RE2 and RE3 can be viewed through this "oldschool" and "PSX charm" glasses, CV can't. CV was the first Resident Evil on (then) current-gen consoles and while graphics were updated (although outdated in 2004), its gameplay was still in the year 1998 (lack of features from RE3 like dodge move didn't help). Not to mention the damn annoying backtracking...
              Yea. 1/5 seemed off to me. Sure Code Veronica isn't the best game in the RE series, or good compared to alot of other games, but it still certainly isn't a bad game. It's not glitchy, or not well made. Just more uninspiring mayhaps. IT should have at least gotten a two, maybe even a 3 to be generous--but I think the 39.99 intially released price point played a factor.

Hell, it's not like CVX is anywhere near close in terms of craptastic quality other 1/5 scores they've given to other games on the show. So yeah, it is rather odd they gave it that. A bit too harsh. Though there really is no better way to describe CVX than "Days of Our Lives" soap opera concerning Steve and Claire.

Stop the game, I wanna get off!

EDIT***Oh, and as far as that 39.99 price point, I bought RE2 and RE3 on the gamecube for that much each. I wonder if X-Play started airing a few months before if they would have given the same score to RE2 and RE3

Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
              nothing intersting on the video

And what does your post add to this discussion? You don't like it, go spam post in another thread. (And brush up on your grammar skills too while your at it, since "nothing interesting on the video" is a fragment, not a complete statement)
              Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-13-2009, 11:02 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, fujin is, I believe, French. Hence the poor grammer. And I suppose it was supposed to state his disagreement with the video. Please, don't yell at other users. That's my job. If you feel something is spam then hit the report button.

Comment

i m not spamming

Comment

Sorry. Didn't realize. It just came off as a pointless statment. I have no problem with disagreements.

I apologize fujin. I wouldn't have said that if I knew you weren't from an English speaking country.

Way to make an ass out of myself. . .*hee-haw, hee-haw!*
                    Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-13-2009, 12:46 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

UPDATED 9/17

NEW__VIDEO__

Some games are scary, but can a game actually make you PEE YOUR PANTS!!! Resident Evil for the gamecube says so in the first edition of X-Play's, Games that make you PEE YOUR PANTS!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Discuss!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-17-2009, 12:42 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious...I give it a 4...out of 5.

Comment

Damn camera angles always getting the best of Sessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
                            That was hilarious...I give it a 4...out of 5.
                            Yes, Adam Sessler makes screaming like a girl music to the ears, lol. While the skit itself is hilarious, there's one small touch in that video that I"ve always liked.

There he is trying to shoot the shark through the glass shield it's trying to break. Yea, that's real smart Sessler. Real smart.

Originally posted by Daargoth View Post
                            Damn camera angles always getting the best of Sessler.
                            Forget about evading enemies and hallways, Adam can't even use the bathroom because of them damn camera angles.
                            Attached Files
                            sigpic

Comment

I can't link the video right now (I'm using a school computer), but there were reviews for RE: Deadly Silence (2 out of 5, whaaaat?) and RE: The Umbrella Chronicles (4 out of 5, more than RE5, whaaaaat?). If you can find them beforehand, go ahead, otherwise I'll hunt them down after school.

Comment

WELL, I know it's been a long time but, never-the-less. . .

_________NEW VIDEO UPDATE!!!!!!________________________(which could have been up months ago had someone not been lazy to not upload)

Classic X-Play brings you a preview of the game with the most nonsenseical amounts of cursing ever in a video game! Run away in terror of terrible camera angles, awkard pauses, and the shambling undead of the ps2's Resident Evil Outbreak!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X