No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 HD Cutscenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, if you don't like RS, don't download them.

I'm not interested in uploading them to another filehoster since I don't know how long they will stay online. I have a Premium RS account and I don't plan to stop renewing it anytime soon. As long as I pay once a year, the files will be available forever.

Plus whenever you download them from RS I obtain points which allow me to further prolong the availability of the files.

Note, that I'm not doing it for the RS points, to really benefit from them I need hundreds of downloads per file. Unless I upload warez material (which I don't) the benefits are minimal.

I'm currently in talks with News Bot to see if I can record them again, this time without subtitles, in order to be featured at Project Umbrella. But this won't happen in the very immediate future so I suggest anyone who wants them to grab them now.

A program like jdownloader http://jdownloader.org/download/index will help a lot those that do not have a Premium account because it can auto-download them and even reset your modem/router to obtain a new IP to bypass the waiting time.
    Last edited by doomed; 09-16-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

@ doomed, don't feel downhearted because of people that won't pay for such a good service as Rapidshare complaining, this is GREAT stuff thanx. Using my premium account to download them now. And I know what you mean about the points going to finance your account, it'd take some doing 8-)

Comment

Uploaded all the cutscenes.

I forgot to mention that I used the Directx 10 renderer and I edited a config file to force fp16 HDR lighting calculations and high quality reverb effects.

Comment

Oh wow niiiiiice. What program did you use to get the video?

Comment

Fraps.

Comment

Thank you for the movies, any chance to get them uploaded to megaupload or a torrent?. Rapidshare is a pain in the ass.

Comment

As I said before, no. Take them or leave them.

Comment

Excellent. Although I don't really like the subtitles. When making videos I'll have to crop all scenes to remove the subtitles.

And why doesn't anyone use Megaupload? Rapidshare.... Sucks.

Anyway, good job. Amazing quality.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                    As I said before, no. Take them or leave them.
                    I don't think there's quite the need to be so rude, is there?

Comment

I don't think he was being rude so much as there was a lot of complaining about where it was uploaded and after uploading them for people, which took a bit of time, instead of being grateful they're whining.

Anyway, since this is a semi-related thread, I need to test out encoding and compression. I wanna get cutscenes up with the realistic color mod if I can. Of course unless someone beats me to it who is quicker at it. But if not, well. o/!

Comment

No one whined though? A few people asked why, a few people said they didn't like RS, but no one whined.

Comment

Which one is the BSAA flashback? And do you mind to tell me in which of them Jill appears?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                            I don't think there's quite the need to be so rude, is there?
                            I didn't want to be rude. As I explained before I won't upload them anywhere else, so there's no point in asking me if I changed my mind. So it really is a situation of "take them, or leave them".

I've already captured and encoded a few cutscenes without subtitles for Project Umbrella, so those that hate RS can be patient and wait to download them from there.

Excellent. Although I don't really like the subtitles. When making videos I'll have to crop all scenes to remove the subtitles.
                            If you are thinking to use my captures as the basis of your videos I want to be informed/asked about it. As I've written in my first post "Note 2: Do NOT upload them anywhere (including sites like youtube) without asking my permission."

Since I am offering them without any watermark I only ask that I am informed about where are to be used, and get credited for them.

However anybody can use the new ones I'll make for Project Umbrella without asking my permission.
                            Last edited by doomed; 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                              If you are thinking to use my captures as the basis of your videos I want to be informed/asked about it. As I've written in my first post "Note 2: Do NOT upload them anywhere (including sites like youtube) without asking my permission."
                              Without wanting to burst any bubbles here, but i'm quite positive you're not in any position to make that sort of request. You may have copied them, but they're not your videos.

See how Capcom feel about you ripping their content, uploading it, then making requests for how it's used.

Sorry, but that's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                Which one is the BSAA flashback? And do you mind to tell me in which of them Jill appears?
                                23 - Shadows of the Past
                                40 - Two on Two
                                41 - Old Friends, New Enemies
                                42 - Favor for a Friend
                                47 - A Message from Jill
                                52 - The Fall of Wesker
                                53 - Homeward Bound!

Comment

Working...
                                X