• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    they are his in a way
    LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
      LOL.
      That's mature. And you're clearly intentionally missing the point just to take a weird high-ground.

You can keep up with the banal nonsense if you want. Fact of the matter is, he took the time to record and encode them. The least you can do is try not to be snide towards him over a non-existent issue. Do you have something against THIA or Project Umbrella uploading videos and claiming them as their 'own' too or is it just a problem with doomed? Your original retort was dumb to begin with.
      Last edited by News Bot; 03-06-2011, 06:02 PM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Oh my GOD you do make a meal of things don't you?

Go ask Capcom if they're "his in a way", i kinda think they'd see things differently.

Comment

• I'm with Stu. I can take a photograph of the moon, but does that mean I own the moon?
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I'm with Stu. I can take a photograph of the moon, but does that mean I own the moon?
            A point well made.

Comment

• I'd like to own the moon though, I'd do shit like this:

Chairface Chippendale, evil villain from The Tick, plots to write his name across the face of the Moon in order to commit "the ultimate act of vandalism."
              See you in hell.

Comment

• You wouldn't own the moon. Nor do you own a person if you take a picture. But I know when I get my family portraits done I have to get signed consent from the guy who took the shots to use them in anything comercial because the images are his. Same way a painting of a flower is the artists, even if he doesn't own the flower. Just a different medium.

In this case, no, Capcom owns the video. But it is polite to ask the dude who supplied the video if you can use them. Capcom rarely gives a shit. Most websites prefer people don't steal there content, what with the equipment to do it well costing an arm and a leg.

Comment

• In this case, no, Capcom owns the video. But it is polite to ask the dude who supplied the video if you can use them. Capcom rarely gives a shit. Most websites prefer people don't steal there content, what with the equipment to do it well costing an arm and a leg.
                  Exactly, rather than acting like a flailing dick.

It's not my fault you missed the point and jumped to a banal conclusion, Stu. Just try being a little more courteous is all I'm saying. There's no need to brush off the guy who put his own time and effort into something over a completely irrelevant and moronic point.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 03-08-2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

• I think...
                    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    they are his in a way
                    Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    In this case, no, Capcom owns the video.
                    Exactly
                    And...
                    Exactly, rather than acting like a flailing dick.
                    Just try being a little more courteous is all I'm saying.
                    Just about show that we're done here

Comment

• And like I said, you miss the point behind my "they're his in a way" statement. CAPCOM own the trademark (and don't give a shit, save for videos which are released prior to the release of the game, at which point the embargo usually ends), but I was referring to the fact that he took the time and effort to make the videos available, and for that he deserves credit. Maybe if I said "they're his" you'd have some genuine clout.

Or are me and Dot thieving bastards too that deserve no credit for ripping or recording this sort of stuff?

Really, there's no need for you to be ungrateful and spiteful over a non-issue. Not many people enjoy having their effort pissed away, especially when it was used for the benefit of others.
                      Last edited by News Bot; 03-08-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Well, this is getting extra specially pointless. Shall we stop?

Comment

• Incidentally if you put this url in your address bar then copy and paste the MegaUpload link you can download as many as your want without daily limits . . .

Example:

Becomes:

Have fun!
                          sigpic

Comment

• I was wondering is somebody was willing to upload these again seeing as megaupload was shut down or just point me out to somewhere else to download them?

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                            X