No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Degeneration scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your idea for Hunk but not so much for the Ada...the time period from when she faked her death to the start of her UC scenario is too short and there's no room to contribute to any storytelling nor action.

I wouldn't mind them making a Marvin side scenario and remake the RPD chapter from Outbreak File 2, showing Marvin and his surviving RPD team barricading the building and how Marvin wounded lol

Now that I realises it...we haven't see a UBCS member at all in the town area of the RE2 scenario. It makes little sense since we know they were in town at that moment, so its nearly impossible not to spot even a corpse of a UBCS member.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      What a wasted opportunity. I'm hoping to play as Wesker in Code: Veronica scenario and a Operation Javier scenario. Its a pity that Hunk and Ada's scenario already got featured in the first game, or else they can add 'em into this one.
      Unfortunately, I have a feeling that we will see very little of Wesker in this game... even in the Code: Veronica portions. It's a big shame, since he was a crucial part of the original... he and his men attacked Rockfort Island in the first place! If he hadn't, Claire would most likely be dead!

I would not be surprised to see a stand-alone Ada scenario, possibly even during the events of RE2. My guess is that Leon and Claire run into Ada in the underground parking garage, so a scenario explaining how Ada got to the RPD would be interesting. Since the paths Ada took while not with Leon in RE2 are completely unknown, there would be no way for Capcom to retcon anything!

Finally, another HUNK scenario would be awesome. Remember the file "HUNK's Report" from Code: Veronica, in which he requested to know what the contents of the capsule that he was transporting were? Perhaps they could do something with that.
      Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Yea I like the idea with Hunk, I'd really like to see him fight (run from) Birkin. One player could be hunk while the other is one of the random soldiers...of course at the end one player would have to die, but it would be the same situation for the claire/steve scenario.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I'd quite like to see a scenario with HUNK, maybe a small section for Wesker but not to much, I've got my Wesker fix from UC and they ruined him in RE5 in my opinion.

I'd quite like to see a scenario with Tofu but I dunno if that would really work.
          Last edited by fivebyfive; 10-28-2009, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X