X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Wesker_101 View Post
    Has there (Aside from WR1 or his RE5 file) ever been any other source verifying what the hell Wesker injected? We know that it can't simply be a T-virus.
    The note from Birkin in UC mentions that it was from a "mutation stock," or something along those lines, but that could have simply been Birkin trying to get Wesker to take the virus.

Leave a comment:

• Wesker_101
    replied
    Has there (Aside from WR1 or his RE5 file) ever been any other source verifying what the hell Wesker injected? We know that it can't simply be a T-virus.
    Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-17-2009, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    RE5 is still more canon than DSC (going just through this thread one can see how many things they've screwed up storyline wise in DSC), but it's really shocking that one game contradicts another that was released not even a year ago. It's like they don't even know that RE5 exists and "retconned" the whole Wesker virus storyline.
    Well yeah, I'd rather trust RE5 but until we read Japanese files from both RE5 and DSC we can only speculate. I have no idea how much translation mistakes they did in both games.

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
    RE5 is still more canon than DSC (going just through this thread one can see how many things they've screwed up storyline wise in DSC), but it's really shocking that one game contradicts another that was released not even a year ago. It's like they don't even know that RE5 exists and "retconned" the whole Wesker virus storyline.
    Not to mention Masachika Kawata was a producer on both games.

A gaffe from the end of Krauser's sub-scanerio:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Archelon; 11-17-2009, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    Just the plain ol' T-Virus.
    Hmm... I wonder what Japanese version files will say. Cuz in RE Zero, Leech Growth Record says Marcus injected leeches with T-virus in US version and Progenitor in Japanese. So it's not the first time we get serious translation errors... Now maybe in RE5 Japanese version it says Wesker injected himself with T-virus and not Progenitor? Although that syringe says PG. Great work Capcom, on answering the questions.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Zombie
    replied
    Originally posted by BahamutRetsu View Post
    Holy Jesus F**k!!!! Wow, what a twist... Goodbye RE5 canon. Does it say T-virus or variation of it?

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    Just the plain ol' T-Virus.

Leave a comment:

• Wesker_101
    replied
    I guess Wesker was the perfect Tyrant, after all. That explains his strength, minus the claw.
    Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-17-2009, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Archelon View Post
    What the hell, Capcom? What the hell?

According to Wesker's character profile, he injected himself with the T-Virus before being impaled by the Tyrant.
    Holy Jesus F**k!!!! Wow, what a twist... Goodbye RE5 canon. Does it say T-virus or variation of it?

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    huh? but.....but....but it was Progenitor, wasn't?

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Zombie
    replied
    So they've pretty much ignored RE5 ;D

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
    How's the camera work? Is it really nausea-inducing, or is it just the bastardized canon that makes you want to vomit?
    From what I've seen, if you ever played a fast paced FPS game you will never notice the shaky cam. If you can play FPS fast without nausea, then you're in for a ride...

Leave a comment:

• Archelon
    replied
    What the hell, Capcom? What the hell?

According to Wesker's character profile, he injected himself with the T-Virus before being impaled by the Tyrant.

Leave a comment:

• Jill's Boob
    replied
    How's the camera work? Is it really nausea-inducing, or is it just the bastardized canon that makes you want to vomit?

Leave a comment:

• Skunky
    replied
    Holy cow, the SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN!!!

Yesterday everything was so positive and today I get online and see this shit-storm has been unleashed!
    The People have turned... the reviewers have turned!!!

I've been avoiding all the spoilers for months but I couldn't help reading most of what's been posted (though I havn't watched trailers, gameplay or screen shots).
    I hope more of you people now understand why I've always been against the remaking of RE2. Yes, it would be great if they treated it like they did when remaking the original game but I've always feared it would end up more like UC and now DSC. They would change too much and or make strange and stupid choices. Imagine how angry everybody would be then.
    At least with UC and DSC we can just put the changes aside and say it's just a 'retelling'. They change stuff to fit the on rails, arcade shooter style of game... (at least, that's how I see it)

Despite what I've read here, I'm still very much looking forward to getting and playing the game. I'm not gonna judge or hate on the game until I play it (I might really like it).

This might seem like a trivial question but is there a calibration screen? (a screen that allows you to correct your Wiimote's aim, for people who want to use a gun-shell or zapper. It would be handy to have the Wiimote actually aim where you point it)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X