X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PracticalAl
    replied
    Originally posted by BahamutRetsu View Post

You know what's MOST disappointing? That I will still end up buying it day 1 it comes out in Europe. And most probably it will reach 1 mil in sales. And welcome the RE4 and RE5 Tricell/los Illuminados Chronicles. The worst Chronicles of em all. I mean how stupid RE4 and RE5 will be with even more simplified story.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by thane View Post
    pfff and why we were expecting?...i can say its talking evil blog that got me hyped...going into detail about alfred alexia "darkness" story and all that...sure uc sucked but it seemed like they finally understood what the fans want.

such..is not the case
    That blog was another advert trick. I actually got hooked by it too... But that terrible Leon/Krauser Tweeter shit brought me back to reality real fast.

You know what's MOST disappointing? That I will still end up buying it day 1 it comes out in Europe. And most probably it will reach 1 mil in sales. And welcome the RE4 and RE5 Tricell/los Illuminados Chronicles. The worst Chronicles of em all. I mean how stupid RE4 and RE5 will be with even more simplified story.

Leave a comment:

• Wesker_101
    replied
    Oh, dear.

I just got the game and I can't play it until I get home a bit later. I hope it isn't as bad as these various reviews, but I'll still likely enjoy it regardless, so whatever.

Edit: Cot damn, Archelon. You're done already? That was quick.
    Last edited by Wesker_101; 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by BahamutRetsu View Post
    Come to think of it we were expecting too much from a LIGHT-GUN game, made by a second-rate staff. Think of it as another chance to revisit old areas in 3D for RE2, and in better graphics for CV. The only story here that should be of interest is Javier scenario.

Btw anyone knows what was so special about Annete's bullets? Strangely coloured ones.
    pfff and why we were expecting?...i can say its talking evil blog that got me hyped...going into detail about alfred alexia "darkness" story and all that...sure uc sucked but it seemed like they finally understood what the fans want.

such..is not the case

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Come to think of it we were expecting too much from a LIGHT-GUN game, made by a second-rate staff. Think of it as another chance to revisit old areas in 3D for RE2, and in better graphics for CV. The only story here that should be of interest is Javier scenario.

Btw anyone knows what was so special about Annete's bullets? Strangely coloured ones.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied
    and what's more, CVX is told from Leons perspective as he think as things were

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hey, can anyone recomend me a walkthrough on youtube in wich they don't talk, 'cause the one I was folowing seems to have left the game aside, hehe

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    re2 and CVX section AREN'T canon!!!!! so I'm good with alternative story
    ofc they arent cannon but so fucking what?. it justifies removing all the BEST scenes that fans LOVE from a game?...or change a charecter from

Spoiler:

this maybe the last time we see those charecters..so cannon or not MORE EFFORT AND TIME was needed

Leave a comment:

• PracticalAl
    replied
    well my fellow cv fan..you are CORRECT

Spoiler:

tsk
    It's just downright laziness.. There is seriously no excuse to not have those scenes in the game.. -And to so drastically change Spoiler:
    is utterly ridiculous..

I know fans are hard to please, especially the really dedicated ones, but are we really asking for that much? Honestly?

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
    I know that, and thank God they aren't!
    Last edited by PracticalAl; 11-17-2009, 01:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by News Bot View Post
    I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2? Her injuries in Death's Door really aren't justified by what I just saw. What the fuck. Just... what the fuck.
    I saw it on Youtube. It's very bad indeed. This game feels like a kids version of RE2, it's SO much less violent and brutal. In RE2 she was hit really hard, I guess all her bones were broken. But here she just dies from a scratch... Wow another letdown.

Leave a comment:

• Dark_Chris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thane
    replied
    well my fellow cv fan..you are CORRECT

Spoiler:

tsk

Leave a comment:

• News Bot
    replied
    I would just like to impart this short piece:

Ada's "death" scene is the most retarded, flatulent bullshit I've ever witnessed.

What the fuck were they thinking? I mean really. She gets smacked into a wall, and not even hard. Would it have been so hard to just have her get brutalized like she did in RE2? Her injuries in Death's Door really aren't justified by what I just saw. What the fuck. Just... what the fuck. Pointless re-modelling of certain areas also pisses me off. The escape train in RE2 being a primary example.
    Last edited by News Bot; 11-17-2009, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PracticalAl
    replied
    i played this game only for cv chapters and charecters.....this is a HUGE fuckup by capcom. the re2 chapters are good but really..cv is my favourite and its pretty much killed
    Same here. I was mostly looking forward to the CV chapters.. Seems like they put more effort into the RE2 section, I guess..

Spoiler:

Oh, well.. All I'm looking forward to now is the updated character models/environments..

Leave a comment:

• BahamutRetsu
    replied
    The Zentendo review mentions a SECRET chapter in RE 2 scenario that "will bring smiles to fans". Could be... Hunk scenario?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X