Resident Evil Character. (Favourite.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikovich
    You're going to have to tell us what Vimto is, we don't have that here!
    Oh apologies. I thought it was american. Ah well; basically it's a very sometimes blood red looking juice that owns all other juices.

Comment

Claire and Jill

Comment

resident evil 3 jilly, she knocked down 3 zombies at once lol she was so cool!

Comment

HUNK, cause he is 100% awesome.

Comment

I like most of the main character but I'll go with Chris or Barry.

Comment

I used to like Wesker, I mean, the way he looks like the Terminator:No muscles, but kinda the hair, the sunglasses, and the way his eyes flashed red in CVX
              And then I saw him.
              Krauser, Lord of Red Berets, weilding his combat knife backwards, swinging it with such unerring confidence...
              JACK KRAUSA IN DA HOUSE!!!
              Last edited by LeonsBuddyDave; 07-12-2007, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Leon. Not really sure why, maybe because he started out as a rookie cop (a bad one, it seems) and ends up working for the president.

Comment

has been for a while Hunk and wesker, just the total mystery of them both i think lol and apart from that they both kick ass and never break a sweat ><

Comment

Probably Jill for me, Then Barry ;)

Comment

The whole original RE cast with preference to Jill's scenario - Jill, Barry, Wesker, Chris. I'm not sure which order though.

Comment

Actually, Luis tops my list. I mean, his spanish accent, and the Red9.
                        The Red9 is like the coolest looking gun in the game, and he handles it so well its almost scary. Plus, his awesome vest. Luis was the coolest character for me on my first run through the game. And then he died. Like, just no. I have never hated Capcom before as much as I did in that moment. I was picturing RE5, Luis with a Red9, owning whatever freakish hell demons are in that game. And then he died within 2 days of the RE5 trailer release. My world fell down around my ears. *sulks in a corner*

Comment

Two days before the Resident Evil 5 Trailer? Umm, probably for you...

RE4 came out in January of 2005
                          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-18-2007, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Hey, do you have any idea how hard it is to find a used copy of RE4 anywhere but the internet?
                            As long as Im talking here, id like to thank the hacking community in general for their part in creating Action Replay codes.
                            Hooray for blasting Regenerators with a Chicago Typewriter!
                            ...on the first play through the game

Comment

thats just crap u have to work for the chicago typewriter like me...handcannon and chicago typewriter rule... tip of the day DON'T CHEAT!!!!!!

Comment

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X