• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wesker is pretty cool
    But I have a soft spot for Rebbecca and her horrible acting in RE1
    makes me want to go out and buy a can of bug spray

Comment

weker is inhumanly strong in 4 and is my fave character!!!! except maybe HUNK cause of his neckbreaker

Comment

I like Wesker, but his Umbrella Chronicles style is my favourite type. Furthermore, my most favourite character ever is definitely Ada Wong. Dunno why just always had a thing for her =P

Comment

her attacks and weapons are strong but wesker has mod himself to be inhumanly strong aka thrusty punch thing

Comment

No one loves Chris? So glad he's the main character in RE5!

Comment

well basically all major characters have been in 2 or more games...wesker being in zero,1,2,3 nemisis,code veronica,4 and going to be in UC and 5...

Comment

Wesker was in 3 ? When? Where?

Comment

he was lurking around in places but no major role...he was a spectator in 3

Comment

He wasn't in 3 at all. Capcom likely didn't even know they would be bringing him back while they were making RE3. If you are going by what he says in Weskers Report, I still wouldn't classify him as "in" RE3 or RE2 for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      He wasn't in 3 at all. Capcom likely didn't even know they would be bringing him back while they were making RE3. If you are going by what he says in Weskers Report, I still wouldn't classify him as "in" RE3 or RE2 for that matter.
                      I'd go with all of that actually, it was just too convenient in the report to say that he was behind some of the things going on.

Comment

considering in 6 years he owns umbrella threating to 'change things' and him planting the t-virus in madrid enter resi 5 he was planting traps and generally doing stuff....

Comment

well my favorite character is between chris or leon but i dont know maybe chirs more

Comment

I forgot Claire. She's cool, and pretty hot. XD But she needs bare-handed combat! I want some panty-shot kicks. D:

Comment

@Summoner: But she wears shorts or jeans both times you see her! Go play DOA . . .

Originally posted by Sidderz View Post
                              Oh apologies. I thought it was american. Ah well; basically it's a very sometimes blood red looking juice that owns all other juices.
                              I concur vimto is amazing!

My fave character is . . . Rebecca.

She's cute, intelligent and in my favourite game of the series Zero. Plus her original actress for RE1 looks like Natalie Imbruglia and I had a thing for her in my early teen days circa her time in "Neighbours"
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't care, she's still cute. XD besides, she needs some alternate costumes, like in RE2. Damn Brad...

Comment

Working...
                                X