No announcement yet.

Your favourite moment in Darkside Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krauser's inner dialogue on Operation: Javier's "extra chapter". It's a rollercoaster (I'm useless without my arm, I rely on Leon to survive, then Leon is stupid because he wants to destroy the virus, etc).

Obviously "I won this game" was nice but bittersweet, I prefer Wesker bitchslapping Chris all over in CV:X.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I think the whole experience was my favorite aspect, and I loved the camera direction and enjoyed how the scenarios played out (and the Easter eggs scattered across them too), but here's some of my favorite part for the game.

Operation Javier: When you are going up the stairs and see the lush forest stretching across the view, with the clear sky and river streaming at the bottom of the damn, was somewhat peaceful and letting you feel relaxed. Only to go back inside and having to fight the zombies and B.O.W, using the flash light and the contrast of lighting taking over. The engine that Cavia has done and tweaked since Umbrella Chronicles is very impressive to what they done on the game. No really, it's remarkable how fun it is playing the game and just marvel at the detail and new features added, especially when it comes to CO-OP.

Raccoon City felt more alive and in its own character in the past when you see how they tried to deal with the outbreak. One particular moment that stands out is the sirens blazing to inform the civilians safety and procedures. These are only a few small things why I loved this game.

Comment

The recorded message from Alexander Ashford.

The shaky cam ruined most of the game for me.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I liked seeing the RPD in updated graphics and a lot of the areas from code veronica.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
            I liked seeing the RPD in updated graphics and a lot of the areas from code veronica.
            Agreed; I thought they nailed the Rockfort Island atmosphere perfectly, even with the architectural re-designs to fit the rail shooter format (computer room in the prisoner's quarters, no secretary's office in the palace, kill house, etc.)

However, I really think that the Code: Veronica portion should have been 10 chapters long; they completely left out Rockfort's airport and most of the Antarctic research terminal!
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

I also hate how they made the code: Veronica chapter so short. It could have easily had 2 more chapters.

Comment

i liked all of memories of the lost city. but that's because i loved resident evil 2 and i kinda enjoyed seeing it with better graphics and some things changed.

Comment

Working...
                X