4-D Executor discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
    aaah I knew you would be on this one P; I would like to see it incorporated into the final days of Raccoon City, as unlike other canon debated material, the content & storyline of 4d is great survival horror. Maybe Dr Cameron is too perfectly dangerous for a future appearance ~ who could match her!?
    I feel the same way about it, the dating all matches up with the main games (not to mention it could actually provide an answer as to what happened/where the other unseen U.B.C.S. team(s) were across the city).

It would be interesting to see Dr. Cameron pop up again in the future, as we never know what happens aside from the factor that she escapes Raccoon and has her data and managed to start to temporarily regain her human form after the infection jumping from one carrier to another (Even though, it does actually remind me of the B.OW. in Gaiden... that's another story though).

Dr. Cameron herself and/or her virus (which I would say is a Tyrant variant and seems to have somewhat slightly similar stream of infection as to the Nemesis combination of the NE-Alpha parasite with the Tyrant virus' effects, I'm probably just rambling as I'm tired though that's what I'm reminded of) would be quite troublesome for future use as if she regained her form but was still able to essentially camouflage herself would be quite interesting and showing the fighting capabilities of her... it'd be one hell of a fight.

Although, there are a couple of enemies that could probably match her for the means of retrieving that data...

All in all, I doubt it would ever happen but I'd just love to find out what happened to her and her research (if it fell back into Umbrella, or eventually Tricell's hands).
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
      It would be interesting to see Dr. Cameron pop up again in the future, as we never know what happens aside from the factor that she escapes Raccoon and has her data and managed to start to temporarily regain her human form after the infection jumping from one carrier to another (Even though, it does actually remind me of the B.OW. in Gaiden... that's another story though).

but I'd just love to find out what happened to her and her research (if it fell back into Umbrella, or eventually Tricell's hands).
      I too was thinking about the B.O.W in Gaiden, but I didnt want to bring up the whole 'is it cannon' debate again!!! Yes, her research would prove extreamly valuable & a good focus for a new installment, either main title, or expanded universe. I'm sure Ada would figure in the mix somewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by 5TH SURVIVOR View Post
        I too was thinking about the B.O.W in Gaiden, but I didnt want to bring up the whole 'is it cannon' debate again!!! Yes, her research would prove extreamly valuable & a good focus for a new installment, either main title, or expanded universe. I'm sure Ada would figure in the mix somewhere....
        XD I'm sorry (I did say that it reminded me of it, however that was another story for another day). Anyway, I was thinking about that and it would be a good way to bring Ada and the Organization in... (I could continue on but this would probably be better off in the RE6 idea thread)... or hell, even Nicholai as I doubt Dr. Cameron would be particularly fond of the U.B.C.S. after Raccoon.

Personally, 4DE can slot in as canon and could be expanded (even if it never is, there's just another open possibility for future installments) as it doesn't seem to retcon information and could explain a few things.

(Anyway, I think I've rambled enough XD).
        sigpic
        Non-blurry Signature Version
        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Wow, I completely agree with you guys. Since it really doesn't contradict anything, it really does fit!

As for Cameron, I would absolutely love to see her in the future. She could be a more human enemy, as maybe she didn't want any of this at all (IIRC, she only injected herself with an experimental serum so she won't succumb to the t-Virus' effects, but it only mutated the Virus). She'd be pretty pissed at the U.B.C.S., and at Umbrella, too, as they only wanted her research. I too agree this could pull in the Organization.

*obsessed Cameron fan*

Speaking of the Organization, were their intentions ever revealed? Or who they really were ever revealed, also? Just wondering, just checking.

Comment

Here's one of my happy holiday snaps

I wrote a small piece about riding a small, cut version of the executor film for the THIA feature. After I submitted that I found somewhere that was showing the full film in a proper theatre, and I wrote a report on that for the feature to be updated.

Dot's had it for a while. I'm not sure if he's still planning the update. If he's not, I might just post the images here, otherwise people can wait for the rest with the full feature.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
              Here's one of my happy holiday snaps

Ooooh, looks interesting.

Just wondering, how much was cut in this version?

Comment

It would be interesting to know more about Ada's organization and their intention. Hell, even a name would be a start...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                  All 3 length variations of the movie was present on the bootleg DVD that was in circulation a few years back. (Still annoys me that the DVD was a copy of a VHS recording of it and not a copy of the original DVD used for the attraction, though.)

Comment

GENE, you always manage to pull an ace from your deck ~ great pic! I want that tent for Glastonbury!
                    I would have loved one of those DVDs for my timeline collection but as Carnivol rightly points out, they are all sourced from that bloody VHS recording!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                      The version I saw in the pictured tent theatre was the full experience. The other cut I watched you can read about in the feature.
                      sigpic

Comment

Back when RE4 was released I remember wondering if there was any connection between Krauser and BH4D's Klaus. Of course there was no connection, but there did appear to be some similarities.

Comment

I remember first thinking Krauser was Cameron in the body of Klaus, and that Krauser was an identity Cameron/Klaus/Krauser used to infiltrate the U.S. government, pretending to be somebody who's willing to subject to Salazar, but only doing so to grab a hold of his plans and use it for her's.

God, my wishful thinking destroys me internally.
                          Last edited by Ray; 01-17-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by consoul View Post
                            Back when RE4 was released I remember wondering if there was any connection between Krauser and BH4D's Klaus. Of course there was no connection, but there did appear to be some similarities.
                            YEAH, it would be a nice fit, and help cannonise 4D-Ex. I agree there are definately some similarities there, and I was also feeling a hint of Mikhail.

Comment

Working...
                            X