Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There might be a "new" Jill costume for AE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Jill drama? Ugh.

I think himher_elle hit the nail on the head...it's just BSAA Jill with blonde hair instead of brown. Nothing more.

If anything, this thread should be about how rubbish the RE5 dynamic theme is, I mean, close-ups of the characters...that's the best Capcom could come up with? (It's obviously the cheapest and therefore most profitable course of action...)

Originally posted by A.K.47 View Post
    Why all the hate? He is only giving his opinion out.
    Wow, how often are you going to fellate Stu in threads?

Disagreeing and complaining a two different things boytoy
    "Boytoy?" Yeah, that's necessary. Anyway, there isn't much of a difference between complaining and disagreeing when the disagreeing message is charged with harsh negativity.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 02-15-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
      More Jill drama? Ugh.

I think himher_elle hit the nail on the head...it's just BSAA Jill with blonde hair instead of brown. Nothing more.

If anything, this thread should be about how rubbish the RE5 dynamic theme is, I mean, close-ups of the characters...that's the best Capcom could come up with? (It's obviously the cheapest and therefore most profitable course of action...)

Wow, how often are you going to fellate Stu in threads?

"Boytoy?" Yeah, that's necessary. Anyway, there isn't much of a difference between complaining and disagreeing when the disagreeing message is charged with harsh negativity.
      I do not fellate anybody nor any of that matter. I only post what I think I do needed to post. Debating are always gonna be on threads depending on who or what the poster writes. As a matter of fact, the same thing is currently happening in fellating someone. I am who I am on my posting especially debating. And I do know that some of my posting aren't needed due to cost of negativity unless the other users takes it the wrong way. As a matter of fact, the so called debating has already started a few posts back and the word "Jill" sprouts that in topics. Fanboyism is always a fragments of debating.
      Last edited by Guest; 02-15-2010, 10:47 AM.

Comment

I like how everyone complains about everyone else complaining, yet no one actually bothers to get back on topic and carries on arguing and dissecting other users posts. Knock off this dumb argument please (all parties involved).
        Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 02-15-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Wait this was a dynamic theme?
          Hahah, I thought it was standard, lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
            I also just wanted to say she looks really nice in that picture, looking a lot more like REmake Jill.
            I agree. I mean... Wow. I think Jill looks incredibly gorgeous in that theme. Nice change from her crack addict look. I wish they'd release that picture somewhere else!

Anyway, I'm on-board with most of you here in the assumption that's her BSAA outfit. If not (and she does receive a new costume), that's cool. Can't see why I should nitpick about it. But I doubt it's anything new.
            Last edited by Bianca; 02-15-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Jill is hawt no matter her hair color or outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                Wait this was a dynamic theme?
                Hahah, I thought it was standard, lame.
                It's a horrible theme, i'll try and get some photos later. But yeah, it's "dynamic" in that it only changes the background everytime you come in and out of a programme. First background i saw was of Irving, eugh terrible!

Originally posted by Karui View Post
                Jill is hawt no matter her hair color or outfit.
                I thought you were leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                  I agree. It's pointless... I would rather prefer a new outfit with no blonde hair. Let's wait to see what's up to come with this Gold Edition.
                  It's not pointless.The STARS outfit was the best outfit that Jill had.And no her BSAA outfit is not similar.Should i make a comparison to show you,cuz I'll do it.
                  Last edited by BrionIrons; 02-16-2010, 12:07 PM.
                  sigpic
                  www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

Is it actually a dynamic theme (animates, has movement etc) or is it just a premium (pay) theme with multiple backgrounds that alternate everytime you go back XMB or turn the PS3 on?
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Premium, not Dynamic, though unlike the early non-dynamic themes, this one is not restricted to just three HD backgrounds.

...and it's not horrible. It has great close up renders of the characters of RE5. Stu may not like Irving, but the Chris, Jill, Josh, Sheva, Excella, Ozwell and Wesker backgrounds are all good. The "5" backdrop is disappointing though I must admit.

Comment

Well maybe they're adding a "new" ending after Desperate Escape showing Jill back in the BSAA. That would probably explain her BSAA outfit and her hair.
                        Or it's just a hint for the future, who knows. Something like "no, she's not going to disappear. She'll be back".
                        We'll know soon enough.

Comment

I think someone just made a mistake or they are fucking with us.

Comment

I can confirm there is a third Jill Costume in all the DLC packs, whether this is it or not I have no idea.
                            It's most likely her LiN costume, but it's blocked off so no-one can use it.
                            Unless I were able to Unarc the .arc files in the Xbox 360 version, I could replace Jill's normal costume with it and see what I get.
                            My guesses are:

1. Jill's LiN costume
                            2. Jill's S.T.A.R.S costume (as a surprise later dlc(unlikely))
                            3. This picture of Jill with blonde hair + BSAA costume

Either way, I have no way to unarc it to see.

(Also about the DLC, every piece of DLC contains every Mercs Reunion character.
                            I.E, Costume Pack 1 has every Mercs Reunion character, but they're blocked off from being used unless you have the unlock key given in each pack, its the same for Costume Pack 2 and LiN + DE.
                            The only thing thats not in the costume packs is the scenario data
                            The Unlock Keys are 64b each, so I know they're unlock keys.
                            You're basically buying all costumes + characters 4 times.)
                            Last edited by Gradon; 02-19-2010, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Since you told me last night, i've been wondering what the reason for it might be.

Could it be so that Mercs Reunion data can be read from as few places as possible? Rather than streaming from at least six?

Comment

My guess is that if you have Costume Pack 1 and not 2, someone using the Heavy Metal Chris can play with you, for example.
                                The data is there but it cannot be accessed, I'm sure if it were not included, the game were to crash if you tried to play with someone using Rebecca, for example.
                                But still, it begs the question why they couldn't include it in an update like they did with PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X