Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There might be a "new" Jill costume for AE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
    My guess is that if you have Costume Pack 1 and not 2, someone using the Heavy Metal Chris can play with you, for example
    This. Pretty much. Any well designed multiplayer DLC in games these days is required to be designed in such a way that people can acquire an update of some sort (sometimes entirely free) that enables them to play with people who have bought the full package (or a different part of the package).

The Burnout Paradise car packs, the Naruto Rise of a Ninja DLC char "trials" and the free version of Keys to the City for Crackdown are all good samples of similar things where everyone has the "full package" but only those who've paid for all the content can have full access to it.

Comment

I really hope you're right Gradon. Nevertheless, i wouldn't really like that new oufit of Jill just having the BSAA oufit and blonde hair.

Comment

But you WOULD be getting a "new" Jill costume in the future, didn't you want that? -_-

Thanks for the info Gradon. I'm curious about it, why would they include a third costume?
        Last edited by Mr. Rod; 02-19-2010, 10:17 PM.

Comment

So the pic was just a customizable theme?

Comment

Uh, did you read the original post at all?

So I got on my Japanese PSN Account the other day and noticed that they had a Resident Evil 5 theme that the US Store does have. So I Purchased it and I flipped though all the Background images had the character the theme includes are Chris, Sheva, Jill, Excella, Josh Stone, Resident Evil 5 Logo, Ricardo Irving, Wesker, and Ozwell E. Spencer so it got my thinking this could be for the RE5 Alternate Edition in Japan but the weirdest thing was Jill is featured in a costume I have never seen before She's in a blue outfit with blonde hair. Take a look at the photo below and see for your self sorry the image isn't that good I took a photo of my TV.

Comment

I know but we were speculating about it, that it might be a new costume for her... i

Comment

Yeah, however like Gradon said, there IS a third costume in the DLCs and we are currently trying to extract the files from the ARC and see if it's actually a new costume or a duplicate of BSAA or Battlesuit.

Comment

Is a third costume of Jill? Or the character is unknown yet?

Comment

It's Jill, the file is named "uPl02JillCos3.arc"

Comment

Yeah, I find it very confusing that it's in Costume Pack 1 because if it were duplicate data of BSAA Jill, wouldn't it be in LiN pack?
                      Wouldn't there also be a fifth Chris costume?
                      Why is it that it's in Costume Pack 1 in the first place, if the theory for them including all characters in there was so you could play with anyone in Mercs Reunion?
                      Jill isnt used in Mercs Reunion.

Comment

interesting.... All these unused things capcom shove in RE games like the regis licker, and a wounded Cindy Lennox in UC and a mansion zombie with complete animation data in DSC even though the mansion isn't even in it, not to mention the hit detection man from re5's model files, it could be just a duplicate hell it may even be a new model but then again guys this is capcom were talking about that looks like a cheap head hack to me anyone could do it hell if I wanted to I would but I shall wait and see what happens, but in all honesty...what if the other model is just her UC model from Umbrella's end?

Comment

It might be an unused model... or she might be include in the future in the Mercs Reunion... I really don't know.... I really hope they release it... whatever it is. There are some videos of Lin and DE but they don't show anything about figurines, we already know that 2 of them are Chris with Jill and Josh with Jill, there are two left that might be the boss in LIN and ??

Comment

The last figurine must be
                            Spoiler:

Comment

no they are Chris and Sheva 1, Chris and Sheva 2
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Really? what a disappointement.
                                Well, they are just figurines, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X