No announcement yet.

RE characters in other games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by kevstah2004; 03-29-2010, 08:13 AM.
    If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
      I don't think Jill looks much like Fiona unless her eyes are completely open. If she's squinting, then I think, aside from hairstyle and color, the resemblance goes out the window.

Honestly, if Capcom had released the second picture without us knowing anything about Jill's involvement in RE5, I really don't think I would've ever guessed it was her. The first picture seems like a dead giveaway, though, because of the width of her eyelids.
      Well Capcom did say they used the gamecube REmake models as a basis when they worked on the next-gen look for the returning characters. People were making compare shots of the tube girl leak and REmake Jill with the blond hair being a drawback for skeptics to assume Sherry or some other character. I do recall that before Chris was officially confirmed lots of discussions were open as to the male lead's identity. I could understand Carlos to an extent, but Bruce McGivern and Billy Coen? Some people had to be on something to make those assumptions.

Comment

Not really a game (or, well, I guess the game licenses might've gone there too... or...?), but I just can't help but draw a tiny similarity link between Resident Evil 5, beyond the obvious focus on Ouroboros in both of them, with this certain little detail in FullMetal Alchemist;
        Spoiler:

Not exactly 1:1 or anything, but I guess people know what I'm referring to

Comment

In a Season 1 episode of Spaced, Simon Pegg's character plays RE2 until he turns into a paranoid lunatic that punches pretentious ass holes because he thinks he's a zombie. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            In a Season 1 episode of Spaced, Simon Pegg's character plays RE2 until he turns into a paranoid lunatic that punches pretentious ass holes because he thinks he's a zombie. Good times.
            I remember that! I always liked that show.
            Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

In Trick 'n Snowboarder (PSX) you can play as Leon S. Kennedy, Claire Redfield and a Zombie Cop.
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Under the skin (Ps2) has an Raccoon City level
              Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                I just saw that a few months back. Awesome stuff. Half of the episode had RE2's music in it.

Under the skin (Ps2) has an Raccoon City level
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrTVXy4r49U
                I forgot about this one.

EDIT: Just went back and bought this one
                Last edited by veronesis; 05-10-2010, 06:08 PM.

Comment

i loved it on Spaced, thats my favourite episode in the series.
                  the fact he buys cheap speed becasue the dealers were so nice and was scared if they said no they would beat him up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vUfBOdSmBU

Comment

You might find this custom Sephiroth's voice familiar...

One Bad Mofo vs Feet of furyNOTE: I suck with talim. Even though I know her moveset, my limited brainpower will not allow me to string them together correctly.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

clearly appeared previously as...

Spoiler:
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

There's a cell phone game called "Zombie Infection" where the main character is a blatant ripoff of Chris. He even has the same knife sheath on the left side.

One of the secondary character reminds me of Leon too... If only because of the hairstyle, the blue colour scheme, and the fact that his dash move has him doing backflips and cartwheels all over the place.

Sadly, this game makes a better mobile RE game than some of their more recent java ones (i.e. RE Uprising and Genesis)
                        Last edited by JcFFx; 04-29-2010, 01:04 PM.

Comment

^ Ha, blatant indeed.

It even looks like he has a STARS patch on this shoulder in the second pic.

Comment

The female looks like a cross between CV Claire, Rebecca and Julia from Zombies Ate My Neighbours.

But the guy, that's just Chris..... Has the same jacket, knife holster strap, same colour trousers and knee pads. The only differences I can spot are the side pack, the slightly different colour belt, his receeding hair line and the avatars scars. Wonder if Capcom is aware of this?

Comment

I would think Capcom has more things to worry about than suing a cell-phone game company =/

(Then again, Gameloft is relatively big... wonder how much they'd get out of it)
                              Last edited by JcFFx; 04-30-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

While we're talking about RE mobile rip-off's...

And there's this little gem: Biochemical Raid

That's not-Sheva...

...and those are not-Dead Rising zombies in the background ;)
                                Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-30-2010, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X