Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard 1 Beta,08/04/1995 (read post #100)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie_X
    replied
    Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
    I do agree with you but it is Kendo's decision.maybe down the road he could talk to the owner of the beta and come to an agreement to let people play it.
    Yeah, if he managed to get a copy, then maybe we could get one as well. I doubt Robert got his for free and I'm perfectly fine with handing out money for a CD-R of this beta. Even if it isn't the original disc, my PSX could still play it.

Leave a comment:

• BrionIrons
    replied
    I do agree with you but it is Kendo's decision.maybe down the road he could talk to the owner of the beta and come to an agreement to let people play it.
    Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-24-2010, 06:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VirusPunk
    replied
    Well it just sucks how majority of us have been waiting since 1998 to get ahold of a rare beta, and whenever someone turns up with a copy they decide to never release it. It's greedy and selfish, there's no excuse as to why they cannot be released.

I can understand why someone wouldn't release a game if they had to pay lots of money for an original copy of it, but the fact that SOME of these people merely have ISO's of the game that they probably pirated in the first place doesn't excuse anything.

Yes I appreciate that he's sharing the files with the community, but how about getting ahold of an ACTUAL copy of a beta for once? The same thing has been happening with RE 1.5 for an entire decade. People turn up claiming to own the game, all they do is release footage and various files but never release it.

If you're paranoid about releasing it you can:
    - Hide under a proxy.
    - Release it to hundreds of friends or people and hope that one of them uploads it.

I have a friend of mine who claims he knows someone who has Resident Evil 0 beta for the N64, by luck if I ever acquire that beta and post a topic showing off videos and decide not to release the game I'm sure people here would be pissed too.

Also I doubt anyone else would release any of these. Everyone always says "it'll turn up eventually" but the years pass by and they never do. That's why Bioflames never accomplished anything. Sure they have great footage and information about 1.5, but the main goal of the community was to play the game. However, it was to no avail.

Leave a comment:

• BrionIrons
    replied
    Originally posted by Robert_Kendo View Post
    i know that some guys payed a lot for this game...i hope that nobody wants to release this version..
    ok,i made a video.it shows the death of chris killed by every monster!!

EDIT: new video,showing chris weapons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJgTqoqnjJ4
    why would't you want anyone to release this beta if they have a copy,isn't that being alittle selfish don't you think?
    Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-24-2010, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rad
    replied
    kendo it's bad that you can't release it, but also it's good that you are kind enough to release lots of info about it - this is the big difference beetwen you and the psx museum guys who are teasing us with 1.5

also talk to enrico and markgrass - maybe they will help you find new models
    for player (jill, chris and who knows maybe gelzer and dewey) that will modify
    to work with re2 pc - it will be wery cool - think about it !

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    thanks.good to hear this.i hope that i can show more infos about some other betas too..we will see :-)

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    Its good that you're sharing as much info as you can, though.
    And I think we as a community really appreciate your efforts Rob.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    yes,thats right more or less and i am not the owner of the original disc and i think its not good for me if i would share this game!

Leave a comment:

• Gradon
    replied
    In the eyes of a collector, they don't want to see their precious jewels leaked on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• kevstah2004
    replied
    That pic was my failed attempt at re-creating the costume
    Rebecca has torn jeans on her alternative costume for the pc version, I may try recreating it again with Rebecca's model along with the textures you uploaded same goes for the watermatered backgrounds if people want them unwatermarked I can provide them, I did an earlier attempt with various leaked footage over at bioflames.

Leave a comment:

• Davi Redfield
    replied
    I remember to seeing this clothes. ^^

Hahaha, the Hunter needs more training, he just couldn't rip off Chris head with the character standing still....

Nice videos. The weapons changing by pressing a button was a cool feature, they should have keep it.

I don't get the Virus Punk point, that is the same point of another persons either.
    It's normal that informations from RE demos come up from videos, few images, and stuff, so what's the matter?
    Just because is a member of RE community that owns it, this don't make him be bound to release it.
    Last edited by Davi Redfield; 05-24-2010, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    it seems,that on the disc is a texture leftover from the cancelled coop mode (jill&chris..textures are in the PLAYERS folder)

It exist a video that shows jill and chris playing together.jill got the same clothes as on this texture:

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    i know that some guys payed a lot for this game...i hope that nobody wants to release this version..
    ok,i made a video.it shows the death of chris killed by every monster!!

EDIT: new video,showing chris weapons:

Last edited by Robert_Kendo; 05-24-2010, 06:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kevstah2004
    replied
    so what over builds are left?
    One where it has green blood when you shoot at the zombies but red blood when your player is bitten.
    One with the alternative neptune fmv.
    One with various 2nd floor rooms where the attic snake has a different animation set.
    One where the snake animation set is different in the shed.
    One with a different inventory screen that plays almost exactly the same as the 15 minute trial.
    Some of these are probably the same build but I thought i'd point out some of the differences.

It's always good to get new info video and screenshots , I do feel that your been used though Robert_Kendo various people already have these prototypes / beta's but sell it on to collectors at an infinlated price to make a quick buck and then they'll eventually leak it just to fuck you over when they can no longer make money out of it, but hey Dot50Cal has to fund the site somehow and no doubt that's why he's not here to post atm reminds me of the whole unreleased rap music scene with Dante Benz and G.Litt.
    Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-24-2010, 05:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Robert_Kendo
    replied
    if you dont like it virus punk,dont read this topic!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X