• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.X

wait wut? No. Nemesis.

Comment

I just call Mr x. little debbie

Comment

Nemesis would most likely end up defeating Mr. X. Not only is Nemmy faster, but he's capable of more transformations than X. X is more like the traditional Tyrant, except a bit more durable in combat. Nemesis has the advantage of his tentacles, also having the apparent ability to absorb other infected tissue Spoiler:
        . X showed the ability to mutate further, but only increased in aggression to a certain extent. Nemesis was far more aggressive in his programming, so i'd give it to Nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by progenitor View Post
          Spoiler:
          You do realise that was a T-103 R, the transformed version of what you call "Mr. X".

Comment

Originally posted by Vixtro View Post
            Yeah, the thing about that though, in RE2 it feels like you're not supposed to have the rocket launcher in the main game because of the way it's handed to you at the end by Ada, the same as in the original really and with the Linear launcher in CODE: Veronica.
            I was just joking about that, hahaha. I always figured that was the reason he didn't blow up if you had a rocket launcher early. You're obviously not supposed to have it yet, and the entire B-Scenario plot would be ruined (well, it'd be a lot easier without him stalking you, heheh) if he did go down for good.

Comment

Working...
            X