RE Title screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
    I also wondered why he didn't say "three". However it seems it's only the PS1 version that's missing it, because I was playing RE3 the other day and a new announcer said "Resident Evil... three" in the GC version.
    Oh cool, I've been meaning to get 2 and 3 on GC for years lol.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

RE1 (original) is my favourite, not just the title screen announcement, but the cast calling and the final when he says "Resident... Evil" is memorable. (I totally love the cast part! *_*)
      http://www.residentevildatabase.com
      Follow us on Twitter: @residentevildb

Comment

I always loved Resident Evil 2 and second would be REmake I guess. They all seemed to kinda slaughter it with the exception of those two games. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
          I also wondered why he didn't say "three". However it seems it's only the PS1 version that's missing it, because I was playing RE3 the other day and a new announcer said "Resident Evil... three" in the GC version.
          It probably goes back to development, when Nemesis was supposed to be a spinoff and CV was supposed to be the real RE3.

Also, I played the GC version a couple weeks ago, and I don't remember the announcer saying "three." But I could be mistaken.
          Last edited by Det. Beauregard; 11-04-2010, 11:07 AM.
          Mass production? Ridiculous!

Comment

Resident Evil 2 for sure. And for some reason, I quite like RE5 as well... some things just can't be explained

Comment

Working...
            X