No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Raccoon City (rumored)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait but as long as they keep the flavor would capcom still be involved

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
      I tried Outbreak #2 with AI. It seemed in the Zoo there was a cart you need two people to push, yet the AI would never help me so I couldn't go into that are of the map.
      When playing offline you can only push it with Mark.

Comment

Thanks for the help. Although the AI should still be able to help, it was an oversight that was quite frustrating.

Comment

Any news about this game? Thought there'd be news on december something!!

Comment

Maybe this proves that it was just that; a rumour.

Comment

I'd hope so, it sounds like an awful idea, especially considering Slant Six.

Comment

I would very much like an open world BIO game, but just not by them..

[DREAM BIO GAME]
                I wouldn't want any FPS Biohazard game though, not unless it pulls it off perfectly. Maybe it would play similar to Breakdown (no CQC though). I think it could be done in first person just right. Your character would have the gun ready to aim, walking slowly (with head bob effect) and maybe the sound of a heartbeat? The gun would be held to the right of the screen (like in breakdown) like it being readied then when aiming it would go down the sights. You could also move and shoot at the same time and even reload on the fly. It would be cool to hear you character become winded when running and take deep breaths like in Silent Hill. Man a slow paced FPS corridor crawler set in the Bio universe would be rad.
                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                X