Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tricell isn't quite dead. (Mansion Incident / Raccoon City Redux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST here to troll? Seems i've been talking with others on your thread, you must've noticed it, hence your little moans? Cry even more.

Do us a favour though, don't give it the whole "Why do i bother posting?!" spiel when everyone knows it's how you fuel your ego, your arrogance in the past towards anyone who would disagree with your findings is testament to that.
    Hahaha, here we go. Firstly, you haven't made a single post related to the actual topic, and twice now have just posted to insult me when I have made no such attack on you. Secondly, just to fuel my ego? Yeah, I totally put time and money into getting this stuff just to stroke my internet cock. And my 'arrogance' is usually confidence in sources and evidence, when those that disagree usually have none. I can admit that I vouch for things and can get defensive (even close-minded once I've made my mind up). Would you drop your findings at the sound of a cricket just because someone disagreed or didn't like the answer? Simple, really. But I'm a cunt, so whatever.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• More storms in teacups haha
      Originally posted by Zombie Fred View Post
      It's crazy when you do think how long ago that was in some senses, it makes you feel old
      Feels odd that i joined Biohaze nearly four years ago, had i not just had to have a look i'd have said it was two at most! haha

Would probably put me on popupHorror about five or six years then, so i'd assume some of you would've been around maybe eight or nine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
        Yama and Dot were the ones to truly forge a community out of this ragtag bunch in my opinion.
        It's like the Mos Eisley cantina on here these days.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
            Would probably put me on popupHorror about five or six years then, so i'd assume some of you would've been around maybe eight or nine?
            I joined reH back around 2003 so I was 13 (Jesus christ, haha) at the time and remember what crap I use to post when first starting and how big I use to focus on the lore and details in the series. Not so much anymore, I've tend to died down on that side of things but apreciate what some people like Paul do on here when it comes to getting good information (his work on the plagas information in Resident Evil 4 was excellent and give great credit to him for that) that adds some life or more apreciation to what the community still does in the series.

Comment

• I can just picture Stu and Zombie Fred going up to News Bot, "He doesn't like you. I don't like you either!"
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Hey guys, sorry it took so long but I'm back with some interes—ZOMG what happened here?

Comment

• Shit happened, Prime. A lot of it. Christ, the fan's clogged because of all the shit that's hit it over the past few pages.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                    Hey guys, sorry it took so long but I'm back with some interes—ZOMG what happened here?
                    I'm Temp in disguise.

Comment

• I enjoyed reH in the old days. It was a fun site to post on and there used to be an entire Ashford bunch on there. DaMa seemed like an alright bloke at times but he did have a serious meltdown on MSN to me. I think I sent that convo to Carn/Dot and others on Skype so they could read it for a laugh. What ruined it for me eventually was how corrupt the staff were. Stu said about how it was "Nazi", but I don't think it was. It was strict, when they wanted it to be. When Manji ran the show, it functioned more or less ok. After he left, it went to shit. I remember once giving that Z Virus chap an infraction but it got reversed because we "shouldn't infraction people who have been on the site a long time". I left after that and only went on the site again to ask DaMa to remove the RE5 spoilers at the request of Shawn Baxter at Capcom, but they basically tried to extort shit from Capcom and kept the info up/banned me when Capcom told them to shove it and scrapped their Takeuchi interview.

Don't worry News Bot, I think someone once called me a "female Temp" back in my reH days because we were apparently in the "DaMa gang!". And you are a true gent from preventing John from being lynched in the Disaster topic.
                      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-18-2011, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                        I enjoyed reH in the old days. It was a fun site to post on and there used to be an entire Ashford bunch on there. DaMa seemed like an alright bloke at times but he did have a serious meltdown on MSN to me. I think I sent that convo to Carn/Dot and others on Skype so they could read it for a laugh. What ruined it for me eventually was how corrupt the staff were. Stu said about how it was "Nazi", but I don't think it was. It was strict, when they wanted it to be. When Manji ran the show, it functioned more or less ok. After he left, it went to shit. I remember once giving that Z Virus chap an infraction but it got reversed because we "shouldn't infraction people who have been on the site a long time". I left after that and only went on the site again to ask DaMa to remove the RE5 spoilers at the request of Shawn Baxter at Capcom, but they basically tried to extort shit from Capcom and kept the info up/banned me when Capcom told them to shove it and scrapped their Takeuchi interview.

Don't worry News Bot, I think someone once called me a "female Temp" back in my reH days because we were apparently in the "DaMa gang!". And you are a true gent from preventing John from being lynched in the Disaster topic.
                        You know if it weren't for me offering to record Biohazard cut-scenes for reH, Project Umbrella wouldn't exist.

Scary shit.

Comment

• So it served some good at least. I remember when I was writing content for reH and I had to cut down pages of content to a few lines because "it made the boxes look too big". Oh well, I got a ban on reH for that spoilers business but, as a sort of compensation I guess, Capcom sent me two RE5 US Collector's Edition copies, a TGS 08 Tricell headband and they let Krispy go to that event thingy.
                          Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 03-18-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

So it served some good at least. I remember when I was writing content for reH and I had to cut down pages of content to a few lines because "it made the boxes look too big".
                            They never took me up on my offer when I posted a topic about it on the forum with some samples. Then Krispy PM'd me so we could 'compare videos' and it rolled on from there.

Project Umbrella was originally meant to be "residentevilmedia.com", no plot information.

Comment

Stu said about how it was "Nazi", but I don't think it was.
                              Yet seemingly for every nice line of text you've had to say about the site, you've then followed it up with line after line of how bad it was as well at times haha

Either way, glad the whole pile of shit has desceneded into the garbage it is now!

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                                They never took me up on my offer when I posted a topic about it on the forum with some samples. Then Krispy PM'd me so we could 'compare videos' and it rolled on from there.

Project Umbrella was originally meant to be "residentevilmedia.com", no plot information.
                                Ah yes, I remember those days. Back when PU was nothing more than a forum with some people posting ideas and theories.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X