No announcement yet.

[Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You added a spot for the bioflames build. Not sure if I'm inspired or scared by your positivity

Comment

• I am always hopeful it will surface, that's why it's listed there. It will surface one day.
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post
        No problem, you're welcome! It was a really fun, little project. My only regret is not finding enough answers; though I imagine the book Colvin is working on will explain some more about the decisions Capcom took (at least I hope so).

Also regarding websites , it would be nice to have a centralized "beta changes/differences" site. Currently they're all over the place, spread out across multiple RE sites/forums.
        This or maybe someone can start up a page on tcrf.net

Comment

• I also have hope about a leak of the 80% happen, but who know how much time us should wait for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
            Here's a sneak peak at version 2.0 of the beta site:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9193[/ATTACH]
            Awesome site!
            Last edited by earthprime; 10-14-2013, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by meer View Post
              This or maybe someone can start up a page on tcrf.net
              I go with this, TCRF is an awesome site for that sort of stuff

Comment

• You could also use this, which was posted on 123 forums by Startmenu: http://residentevil15.wikia.com/wiki..._Evil_1.5_Wiki
                Visit the Resident Evil 1.5 wiki and contribute to (Hopefully), a central zone for all 1.5 info.

Comment

• No not at all! But an eboot page would be amazing!

Comment

• Some hacked shots from the alphas I never bothered uploading at the time (since nothing much else is going on with RE at the moment ), backgrounds may have been ripped from the CD before, but interesting to see them in-game (though I think that last one might be accessible normally, can't remember).

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post

I've attached the prerenders to this post... and I'll post those patched ROMs with the Config Mode, soon.
                      Hey MarkGrass can you tell us when you'll post the patched ROMs with the Config Mode??
                      "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• I'm kinda waist-deep with other projects, at the moment, but I haven't forgotten about this.

Also, I forgot to mention that I may have set the Config Mode to be activated with Controller 2 - I had both controllers mapped to the same buttons while searching for functionality (as Controller 2 is usually used for debug/beta crap).
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                          I'm kinda waist-deep with other projects, at the moment, but I haven't forgotten about this.

Also, I forgot to mention that I may have set the Config Mode to be activated with Controller 2 - I had both controllers mapped to the same buttons while searching for functionality (as Controller 2 is usually used for debug/beta crap).
                          Yep, that's it!
                          I thought they weren't working because I only tried pressing Select on Controller 1.

No need to upload the patched builds, your hacked executables are working just fine!

Comment

• Great thanks for checking this out Upaluppa

Edit:

Hey Upaluppa I've checked it out and it works just that you can press select on Controller 2. I mean it opems the config menue and there you can nothing do. And for some reason I don't know why I can nothing do in the game exept doors open. I cannot go in the inventory or use a weopon.. ?!?! So how did it work when you checked it out??
                            Last edited by CraZyEddy2010; 10-27-2013, 02:15 AM.
                            "What is it? - BLOOD!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CraZyEddy2010 View Post
                              Hey Upaluppa I've checked it out and it works just that you can press select on Controller 2. I mean it opems the config menue and there you can nothing do. And for some reason I don't know why I can nothing do in the game exept doors open. I cannot go in the inventory or use a weopon.. ?!?! So how did it work when you checked it out??
                              You're right, the item/weapon menu no longer works when you use the config menu hack.
                              Pressing Start on Controller 1 should open the item menu, but now it does nothing.

I don't think it's worth the effort of fixing this, though, as the config menu is totally useless anyways.
                              I just wanted to get this hack to work to see the unused config menu for myself.

If you want to use weapons just play the game without the hack.
                              Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-27-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X