[Hidden-Palace]Biohazard Betas Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah I didn't have that one. Good ol Zombie-X

I just realize that angle 1 of the arms storehouse those white boxes look like bricks of cocaine hah

Comment

• No problem guys. I'll host them all for quite a while ;)

It seems I still an useful.. I hope
      My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Totally are bro.

Ok is it just my emulator or something or does the sound go crazy whenever someone talks in the sample? Also how do I swap Jill's outfit? Same way as in retail yes?

Comment

• Just so you know guys, I launched a little site full of the bio-beats here > http://www.the-zombie-x.net/bio-betas/

Here's a preview of the sites logo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	index_04.gif
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	403346

It will be just for hosting the beta's and will be updated when ever more beta's come out.
          My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Thanks Zombie_X

Talking about co-op. I wonder if it would be possible to spawn an assisting character in RE with a GS-code. Chris and Barry can follow you during the last stages of the game, so maybe...

Comment

• Here's a sneak peak at version 2.0 of the beta site:

Name:	version2.png
Size:	289.2 KB
ID:	403347
              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Very nice, Zombie_X! Haha, I love the two placeholders of BioHazard 1.5 -80% and BioHazard 2 - Beta 1...

itshappening.gif!

Oh, I spotted an small error by the way, the 01/31 build of BioHazard has as it's year 1996, not 1995...
                Last edited by 90s Gamer; 10-13-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                  No bother at all.

Honestly, I didn't use CDmage for the task - I rebuilt the ROM/ISO with every modification to the code.

And the executable I provided is meant only for the first alpha - I'm extremely surprised to learn that it would boot with the second.

The rebuilt ROM is fairly small, so I'll just recompile and upload it. I suppose that I could do the same for the second alpha, as well.
                  You actually provided executables for both alphas, but nevermind, if you could upload the rebuilt ROM with the unlocked config menu I'd be more than satisfied.
                  Last edited by Upaluppa; 10-13-2013, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Upaluppa View Post
                    You actually provided executables for both alphas, but nevermind, if you could upload the rebuild ROM with the unlocked config menu I'd be more than satisfied. ;)
                    Ah, yeah... I did. I starting to think that I've got too many small projects going at once.

Originally posted by RekseW View Post
                    Hmm, needs a lot of work. Excellent attempt, though.
                    I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                      Here's a sneak peak at version 2.0 of the beta site:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9193[/ATTACH]
                      Looks amazing, I like it! this is really a nice way to get the betas easily and comfortably.

Thanks Zombie_X!

Comment

• No problem. I'll also launch a page for all your patched builds as well, if that's alright with you that is.

My host has super fast download and upload speeds. I can upload a 400MB file in about 1 hours to an hour and a half. Pretty quick IMO. So I'm going to do batch upload.

And if anyone is interested, I can make an EBOOT page with all the betas in eboot form.
                        Last edited by Zombie_X; 10-13-2013, 12:57 PM.
                        My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                          And if anyone is interested, I can make an EBOOT page with all the betas in eboot form.
                          That'd be nice.

Comment

• Sure I can make a page for that. Anyone got any problems with it having the same layout?
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I am very excited to see thoughts and ideas on a possible project about RE DASH. I love reading posts by Mark and Scream, these screenshots are spectacular and very curious. Thank you very much for sharing guys.
                              No problem, you're welcome! It was a really fun, little project. My only regret is not finding enough answers; though I imagine the book Colvin is working on will explain some more about the decisions Capcom took (at least I hope so).

Also regarding websites , it would be nice to have a centralized "beta changes/differences" site. Currently they're all over the place, spread out across multiple RE sites/forums.

Comment

• Well I went and added the Biohazard 3 Promo CD on.

Heres a little screencap of the current layout:

Name:	version2.png
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	403349
                                My Head-Fi Page

Comment

Working...
                                X