X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Yep. It's definitely 1998.

Comment

They aren't charging human souls per litre yet...

Comment

$1.15... That is especially painful to see, after having settled for $3.96 just this morning.

Comment

That shot of the RPD.... Is just so seriously awesome.
          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Agreed. If nothing else positive ever comes from this game, the eye candy alone makes it worthwhile.

Not, perhaps, worth buying, but nice to have it.

Comment

[QUOTE=ChrisRedfield29;181445]

Oh my, I think I went from six to midnight...and I'm female.

Comment

Very nice shot but is that not throwing the geography of RE3 completely out the window?
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Isn't it just an artwork, too?

Comment

More and more I'm wishing this was just another Outbreak game instead. I have a bad feeling about this game. I hope I'm wrong, but something about it is just dull.

They're making this 4-man team out to be bigger than the zombie threat, and the idea just seems pointless. Other than taking out Leon and maybe capturing T/G-virus samples and some documents, what "evidence" is the team going to be getting? They're very vague on that.

I don't mind that this isn't a horror game, because when you think about it, Outbreak was the same way. It wasn't really a horror game, more like survival horror.

But this game seems like it doesn't fit into either category.
                    My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                    ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I must admit, the idea that the enemy team is a greater threat than a city full of B.O.W's really doesn't help Umbrella in the 'We're fucking idiots' stakes here. Think about how they try to sell this;

Umbrella Seller: With the T-Virus you can create a horde of bio-weapons from your enemies! It's perfect. You can kill them and any survivors will be devoured by there former comrades.

Buyer: Well that sounds awesome.

Seller: Unless, of course, your target happens to be armed soldiers who are well equiped and well trained.

Buyer: What?

Seller: Well, as long as they're well trained and well armed the monster's aren't really much of an issue. If you have enemy soldiers, you really need to send in your own soldiers to deal with them.

Buyer: ...yeah, I'm just gonna buy more guns. Thanks all the same.

Comment

• I hope Capcom does what they are usually known for doing, and they decide to scrap this infiltration concept mid-way into development, and turn it into a survival horror game like Outbreak. It would just be better. They clearly have made Raccoon City much bigger, and I really like that. Now imagine if you had to survive instead of just mowing everything down because you can.
                        My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                        ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

• I doubt it. Action games are selling like cocaine laced cola (the origional formula, if that old legend is true) and survival horror is pretty much limited to selling like Dead Space, which is still pretty damned actiony.

I'd have been happy with at least trying to make it scary, even if only L4D scary, but it doesn't look like they'll bother.

Comment

• Obviously I can't comment on the story, but I think it would have been nice if they'd put emphasis on Hunk and actually made an effort to re tell his story. Of course, we all know what happens with Hunk to some degree so perhaps that's why we aren't seeing a true cannon game, but I'd deffinately have liked the idea more than this. I'm not gonna say that the game can't be fun, because it can, I would have just preffered something else. I really don't like L4D style of survival horror, it's just a machine gun slaughter fest with no real substance, and I think it's kind of a waste to use this era in the RE universe for something as trivial as a competetive multiplayer game.

Comment

• i kno we only seen pics but imo.....capcom hav not listened to us and theyv not gone back to the ways that would make the game brill

Comment

• Originally posted by P.I.M.P. View Post
                                i kno we only seen pics but imo.....capcom hav not listened to us and theyv not gone back to the ways that would make the game brill
                                There are fans who think Outbreak is "brill". The fans should not be trusted.

Whatever happens with this game, who cares? It's not the end of the world, there's still other Resident Evil games on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X